Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Butetown and the bnp

Sat May 08, 2010 7:41 am

I'm from generations of people born and bread in butetown aka tigerbay I have blood in my veins from barbados, phillapines,Norway and Wales such was the harmony between all races colours and creeds. Now I have been Reading the posting about the bnp with interest but they are not the answer.

I DO HAVE TO SAY AS A MULTICULTURED PERSON AND SPEAKING TO THE REAL PEOPLE OF TIGERBAY OF WHOM THERE ARE LESS AND LESS WE ALL HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON

We all want these f*cking dirty SOMALI BASTARDS SENT BACK to there dirty f*cking war torn country, there the worse race in the world and are dirty nasty horrible cunts who fucked up a once great community now all REAL docks people want to get the f**k out of butetown because them RATS. Have taken over THERE TAKING OVER CARDIFF be warned

Re: Butetown and the bnp

Sat May 08, 2010 10:15 am

:lol: :lol:

This post will really confuse the 'anti-racists'

They would love to call you a racist, but you obviously have mixed blood yourself
so cannot call you out for fear of upsetting a 'minority'

Political correctness can be sooooo confusing

The first Somali immigrants into Cardiff integrated like everyone else, they had to. Learning
English was a necessity as was mixing with people of all creeds and colours. This new breed
come from a war torn country with no laws and they have little or no respect for our laws or
way of life. They are turning the docks into a ghetto. Anyone who thinks I'm scaremongering
needs to really really get their heads out of their arse.

Sat May 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Your not being racist for just telling the truth about how the somalians are down that area,most people should now it anyway,but you will get the odd prick on this site who probably will,but all you,v got to say to them is to get their arses down butetown for a day,it might just wake them up to the real world. :roll:

Sat May 08, 2010 12:40 pm

taffyapple wrote:. This new breed
They are turning the docks into a ghetto. Anyone who thinks I'm scaremongering
needs to really really get their heads out of their arse.

I took my sister to the PDSA the other night. an emergency appointment at 9pm on a friday.

The vet I spoke to on her behalf told me that I had to pull up outside the PDSA doors at 9pm exactly, beep my horn and then come knock the door.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES was I to park around the side or around the back. ONLY OUTSIDE. and I would be locked in for the duration of my visit.

If i wasnt there exactly on time, they would be locking up and leaving without me.

When I got there, there was the Vet, a nurse and some big bloke (who must have been a "paid heavy")

And this is a vets that only do good things.

Makes you wonder dont it.

Ghetto dont do it justice

Sat May 08, 2010 2:41 pm

taffyapple wrote:They would love to call you a racist, but you obviously have mixed blood yourself

sorry, you can't be racist if you're a minority yourself?

don't be mental, of course you can

Sat May 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
taffyapple wrote:They would love to call you a racist, but you obviously have mixed blood yourself

thats not what was meant and you know it.

Sat May 08, 2010 5:54 pm

i dont think thats what was meant either, but of course you can be racist regardless of what colour or creed you are

Sat May 08, 2010 6:21 pm

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:

We all know that. but the new breed of politically correct Brits would sooner lose an arm
than say anything derogatory about a non-white.

If a black kid went round with a machine gun mowing down white people calling them honky scum
these dickheads would still blame his behaviour on 'his environment' or 'the system'... or an inbred
feeling of resentment caused by the evil white man :lol:

Sat May 08, 2010 6:34 pm

I wouldnt

I would call him a murdering little scumbag

interesting point made though...

when I worked in butetown( loudon square advice drop in place ) there was a beginning of tension between the docks folk who had been there years and the new somali arrivals

cant comment on what it is like now as I only go to coal exchange , bay pubs

Sat May 08, 2010 6:38 pm

Personally, I like integration and the fact we can learn from other cultures. However, a lot of these people don't speak English and this country could do worse than refuse entry to anyone that can't speak English. After all, how are you meant to work and contribute to the country if you can't speak English?

Sat May 08, 2010 6:40 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Personally, I like integration and the fact we can learn from other cultures. However, a lot of these people don't speak English and this country could do worse than refuse entry to anyone that can't speak English. After all, how are you meant to work and contribute to the country if you can't speak English?

speak Welsh perhaps?
:mrgreen:

Sat May 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Feedback wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Personally, I like integration and the fact we can learn from other cultures. However, a lot of these people don't speak English and this country could do worse than refuse entry to anyone that can't speak English. After all, how are you meant to work and contribute to the country if you can't speak English?

speak Welsh perhaps?

What? In Wales? :?

Sat May 08, 2010 6:49 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Feedback wrote:

speak Welsh perhaps?

What? In Wales? :?

patagonia 8-)

Sat May 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Patagonia? Is that some sort of flower?? :lol:

Sat May 08, 2010 6:57 pm

I know many original Docks people from all different back grounds and they feel the same, they are not proud of who lives down there nowadays.

Sat May 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I know many original Docks people from all different back grounds and they feel the same, they are not proud of who lives down there nowadays.

That's because in the old days people used to integrate. These somali's want to just keep to their own community and alienate all others