Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

They're laughing at us

Fri May 07, 2010 11:33 pm

Watching the Russian news take on the UK election with my "girls", my russian is shit but they are taking the piss. Whoever the spokesman is for the ruskies commented on brown's begging speach and the "ladies" nearly pissed themselves laughing. The French bloke, some left wing super economist, was saying that the UK should be kicked out of Europe as we'll make Greece look like a credit card debt! :shock:

Congratulations labour voters, once again we have five to ten years of suffering as well as being mocked by our european friends. I'm buying meself a burka, got to fit in like init.

Re: They're laughing at us

Sat May 08, 2010 12:06 am

Willy the Wombat wrote:Watching the Russian news take on the UK election with my "girls", my russian is shit but they are taking the piss. Whoever the spokesman is for the ruskies commented on brown's begging speach and the "ladies" nearly pissed themselves laughing. The French bloke, some left wing super economist, was saying that the UK should be kicked out of Europe as we'll make Greece look like a credit card debt! :shock:

Congratulations labour voters, once again we have five to ten years of suffering as well as being mocked by our european friends. I'm buying meself a burka, got to fit in like init.

Yes, like the Russians and the frogs have so much to be proud of.

The French elected Fascists and stink of onions and the Russains have spent half a century eating tunips thanks to the Commies.

Bollox to them all. Its what Our people think that matters.

Re: They're laughing at us

Sat May 08, 2010 11:31 am

from the german perspective: as we are used of having coalitions (and tbh, I dont mind them at all, think its a good thing) nobody laughs at britain because you dont have an overall majority government.
we were confused when reports came in that some polling station didnt have enough ballot paper and turned voters away. it reminds a lot of the USA, when G W Bush got elected and there were concerns if the election went ahead the right and proper way...

so New Model Army were right...51st state of America? ;)

sorry, coundnt resist, Annis will love this remark.... :ayatollah: