A forum for all things Cardiff City

tonight 9 oclock

Fri May 07, 2010 7:26 pm

sport wales, bbc 2 wales. interview with dj :roll:

Re: tonight 9 oclock

Fri May 07, 2010 7:29 pm

ninianblue wrote:sport wales, bbc 2 wales. interview with dj :roll:

just seen the preview the tosser
if we get promoted people around here wont be satisfied unless we win the league and then the champions league in the next two seasons
what a miserable grade a c**t

Fri May 07, 2010 7:36 pm

He is right though - some people won't be happy until we're beating Real Madrid again, and no doubt 1-0 won't be acceptable :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 7:37 pm

Why do those comments not surprise me????? - the guy is a miserable, arrogant tw@t who likes nothing better than reminding us that he is an 'employee' and has no feeling for the club whatsoever. nEED i SAY MORE.......Swansea = just another game etc etc........

Peter

Fri May 07, 2010 9:09 pm

i wasnt going to comment on this, but i cant help it, i cant argue with the job hes doing AT PRESENT.
but the guy is so arragont, over paid and he cares not a shit about the fans FACT!
as i say the job hes doing AT PRESENT is a good one, especially with the shit PR has put everyone through, cant deny it !!
but if we do gain promtion i would respect him as a good manager or lucky, but never liked his attitude or the way he conducts himself. just my opinion :cry:

Fri May 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Annis will be here shortly to provide you all with his detailed opinion of his favourite manager of all time! :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 9:12 pm

milly44 wrote:i wasnt going to comment on this, but i cant help it, i cant argue with the job hes doing AT PRESENT.
but the guy is so arragont, over paid and he cares not a shit about the fans FACT!
as i say the job hes doing AT PRESENT is a good one, especially with the shit PR has put everyone through, cant deny it !!
but if we do gain promtion i would respect him as a good manager or lucky, but never liked his attitude or the way he conducts himself. just my opinion :cry:

nice horses though, in his garden, :roll:

Fri May 07, 2010 9:14 pm

ninianblue wrote:
milly44 wrote:i wasnt going to comment on this, but i cant help it, i cant argue with the job hes doing AT PRESENT.

cant deny that :lol:
it could of passed of as a donkey though, named shefti kuqi

Fri May 07, 2010 9:18 pm

milly44 wrote:
ninianblue wrote:

cant deny that :lol:
it could of passed of as a donkey though, named shefti kuqi

:lol: :lol: