Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sales of Premier seats??

Fri May 07, 2010 7:09 pm

What are the long term plans for selling Premier seats, apart from promotion to the "premier league"??? Anyone know? :roll:

Re: Sales of Premier seats??

Fri May 07, 2010 7:41 pm

They are being reduced in price for next year but not sure what plans the club has for selling them. Probably depends upon which division we are in.

Fri May 07, 2010 7:48 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:What are the long term plans for selling Premier seats, apart from promotion to the "premier league"??? Anyone know? :roll:

its a difficult one this because the existing members have paid the £1500 debenture.
i went to the presentation and they wanted for me and my wife 3k for two debentures plus another 250 pounds per month for the next 12 months a grand total of 6k for a season of championship football.
i quite rudlely pointed out that this was south wales not south kensington and that i could get a couple of season tickets for any top four premier club for a fraction of that price bearing in mind that fee allowed me a programme for each game with food and drink extra.
how are they going to get around selling the seats without having to give the initial debenture fee's back to existing customers.

Fri May 07, 2010 9:43 pm

steve davies wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:What are the long term plans for selling Premier seats, apart from promotion to the "premier league"??? Anyone know? :roll:

its a difficult one this because the existing members have paid the £1500 debenture.
i went to the presentation and they wanted for me and my wife 3k for two debentures plus another 250 pounds per month for the next 12 months a grand total of 6k for a season of championship football.
i quite rudlely pointed out that this was south wales not south kensington and that i could get a couple of season tickets for any top four premier club for a fraction of that price bearing in mind that fee allowed me a programme for each game with food and drink extra.
how are they going to get around selling the seats without having to give the initial debenture fee's back to existing customers.

Exactly Steve, i weigh in for 4 seats at about 8k a year after the initail one off payments. its a good laugh in there but it certaintly aint worth the dough. it need a total revamp which they say is planned but how they go about it will be interesting to see!