Bristol C v Bristol Rovers 4
Burnley v Blackburn 5
Man Utd v Man City 6
Man Utd v Leeds 7
Cardiff v Newport 8
Rangers v Celtic Hostile but No Restrictions 9
Chelsea v Westham Hostile but No restrictions 10
Notts Forest V Derby 11
Jacks v Bristol City Most Restrictions now lifted.
Bradford C v Leeds Utd 12
Everton v Liverpool NO probs

Just My Opinion

Re: WHICH IS THE MOST HOSTILE

Fri May 07, 2010 5:29 pm

millwall v west ham i say

Fri May 07, 2010 5:29 pm

wrexham v chester shity

Fri May 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Southampton v Portsmouth 1
Cardiff v Swansea =
Man UTD v Leeds 2
Burnley v Blackburn 3
Bristol City v Rovers 4
Millwall v West Ham 5
Dundee v Dundee 6
Rangers v Celtic 7
Newcastle v Sunderland 8
Birmingham v Villa 9
Wrexham v Chester 10

Fri May 07, 2010 5:35 pm

Us and the jacks for me the undertakers would have a field day :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 5:36 pm

Think Millwall V West Ham might just edge us against the Jerks but being old enough to remember our visits to the Vetch during the 80's if there were no restrictions i think it would be carnage and we would run the Jacks everywhere :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 5:40 pm

us and the jacks,west ham and millwall,rangers and celtic,newcastle and sunderland,spurs and arsenal,dont think the hate will ever go away from these games.

Fri May 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Us against the Jacks no doubt their. Good shout the Goggs V Chester. Saints against Pompey slightly tastey.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 5:41 pm

yea them jacks like a good jog . remember the canton mile :lol: :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 5:41 pm

blueheaven wrote:Think Millwall V West Ham might just edge us against the Jerks but being old enough to remember our visits to the Vetch during the 80's if there were no restrictions i think it would be carnage and we would run the Jacks everywhere :lol:

its ok for them to hide behind barriers and police an do their swimaway songs but Ive been down the Vetch during the good old days and it was bonkers , I bet none of the current Jack fans were around then ? There's a good pic in 1 of Annis's books of City fans on the pitch running into the North Bank ! :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 5:44 pm

cardiff v leeds :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Casual wrote:Southampton v Portsmouth 1
Cardiff v Swansea =
Man UTD v Leeds 2
Burnley v Blackburn 3
Bristol City v Rovers 4
Millwall v West Ham 5
Dundee v Dundee 6
Rangers v Celtic 7
Newcastle v Sunderland 8
Birmingham v Villa 9
Wrexham v Chester 10

I forgot Southampton v Pompey, but Villa v Birmingham is now under control, but I forgot lol.

Fri May 07, 2010 5:51 pm

us and the jacks and Millwall v West Ham

Fri May 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
blueheaven wrote:Think Millwall V West Ham might just edge us against the Jerks but being old enough to remember our visits to the Vetch during the 80's if there were no restrictions i think it would be carnage and we would run the Jacks everywhere :lol:

its ok for them to hide behind barriers and police an do their swimaway songs but Ive been down the Vetch during the good old days and it was bonkers , I bet none of the current Jack fans were around then ? There's a good pic in 1 of Annis's books of City fans on the pitch running into the North Bank ! :ayatollah:

Agree 100% Mate they all go on about the swim away (and we all know the true story there) but they conveniently forget all the times they were run everywhere around their own Shitty City!

Fri May 07, 2010 5:52 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:cardiff v leeds :ayatollah:

True Baz, but not a Derby but Evil and Hatred.

Fri May 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:

I was there, the Jacks shit themselves :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 6:02 pm

Darlington v Hartlepool
Swindon v Oxford

For lower league clubs these games get quite tasty

Fri May 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Darlington v Hartlepool
Swindon v Oxford

Gareth, they came be quite naughty.

Fri May 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Darlington v Hartlepool
Swindon v Oxford

Gareth, they came be quite naughty.

Swindon v rovers gets a bit tasty as well. Swindon is a rough arsed town that should have a large amount of lads-there are too many smack heads though.

Fri May 07, 2010 6:31 pm

think burnley blackburn should be higher on the list, fair dos they hate each other. My inlaws live in burnley its a rough little town i remember a few years ago going up when blackburn were relegated the police sent out letters the week before advising the shops not to open on the day.

Fri May 07, 2010 6:35 pm

jamieccfc wrote:think burnley blackburn should be higher on the list, fair dos they hate each other. My inlaws live in burnley its a rough little town i remember a few years ago going up when blackburn were relegated the police sent out letters the week before advising the shops not to open on the day.

I think its still like us and the Jacks.

Fri May 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:

I'm in that pic :ayatollah:
and I had hair

Fri May 07, 2010 6:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
jamieccfc wrote:think burnley blackburn should be higher on the list, fair dos they hate each other. My inlaws live in burnley its a rough little town i remember a few years ago going up when blackburn were relegated the police sent out letters the week before advising the shops not to open on the day.

I think its still like us and the Jacks.

a bit not as bad though. i still laugh now when i think back to the first time i went there visiting and my missus uncle asked me what team i supported, when my reply was cardiff he gave me a little look and said been there once then shook his head and said never again bunch of loons.

Fri May 07, 2010 7:13 pm

3 most heavily policed derbys this season cardiff v swansea, southampton v pompey &west ham v millwall

Fri May 07, 2010 7:29 pm

earnieblue wrote:Us and the jacks for me the undertakers would have a field day :lol: :ayatollah:

Not at home it would not. The Jacks would not turn up.

Fri May 07, 2010 7:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:

I was there, the Jacks shit themselves :lol:

i was on the north bank 1980 with frankie and some of the barry boys and they were shitting bricks.
i can honestly say i have never ever seen the jacks produce anything against us . even in the welsh cup final against wrexham at the vetch they got run everywhere.

Fri May 07, 2010 7:52 pm

Blue_Lloyd wrote:us and the jacks and Millwall v West Ham

With restrictions lifted, top two. West Ham Millwall would be top cos they'll stand toe to toe and won't stop. Cardiff won't stop but lilly lived west walians will run away, vote labour whilst pretending to vote BNP and be a general pain in the arse. In the olden days Cardiff could have taken most with the exception of West Ham and Millwall. The west ham millwall thing is serious shit, I don't know why but I've seen some nasty stuff between them guys on Chelsea's manner. London thing I suppose.

Fri May 07, 2010 8:53 pm

been to the bridge to watch chelsea v spurs once in home end once away both times was evil as f**k. ccfc v jacks is the one tho. fa cup 91 we sorted them out once and for all even top jacks have to put hands up and admit that

Fri May 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Hearts v hibs

Fri May 07, 2010 8:59 pm

West Ham V Millwall blows them all away even when there are restrictions still today. Total carnage.