Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

O/T Election - Time to Dump Brown

Fri May 07, 2010 4:01 pm

So Chameleon Cameron & Baronet Gideon could not make it into No:10 despite being up against one of the most ineffectual Prime Ministers of the recent past. They could not even make it despite Brewster's Millions, sorry I mean Ashcroft and a press so biased its beyond belief and that includes Sky news under Murdoch.

Early on in the evening last night Adam Bolton actually said some good news at last the Conservatives have gained ......... (truly shocking)

That was it for me stopped channel hopping and stayed with BBC.

What will be now will be as far as coalitions or deal making goes and I am delighted that the Tories have not got unchallenged route to wreaking some of the social and community advances made by Labour over the past 13yrs.

As for Brown, I now think it's time for Labour to say thanks Gordon but no thanks. He clearly does not connect with the public and when a new election is called in the next 18 months to 2yrs I believe that Labour could do much better without Brown as its leader.

What is for sure is that although the Tory party has made progress from a very low base they have still not been forgiven for the selfish destruction of British society and the inequalities they presided over between 1979 - 97.