Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

any jokes needs cheering up this

Fri May 07, 2010 3:49 pm

site :

:ayatollah: bloke notices a tasty bird looking at him in Supermarket. "Do I know u"? he asks. "Your the dad of 1 of my kids" he thinks back to the only time he's ever been unfaithful and says, "Were u the hooker I f****ed over the pool table at my stag do, while your mate spanked me with celery and shoved a cucumber up my arse", Shocked she replied "No i'm your Daughters English teacher". :lol:

Re: any jokes needs cheering up this

Fri May 07, 2010 3:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 3:53 pm

whats the diffrence between a speed camera, and going down on a women??

when you go down on a women, you can actually see the c**t behind the bush :D

Fri May 07, 2010 4:00 pm

milly44 wrote:whats the diffrence between a speed camera, and going down on a women??

when you go down on a women, you can actually see the c**t behind the bush :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 4:01 pm

2 indian junkies accidentally snorted curry powder instead of cocaine. Both were rushed to hospital...

One's in a korma, the other's got a dodgy tikka :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 4:11 pm

:lol: :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 4:12 pm

ackers1927 wrote:2 indian junkies accidentally snorted curry powder instead of cocaine. Both were rushed to hospital...

Was in an Indian resturant last night having a meal. Waiter came over to me and said "curryokay" I said "Go on then just one song, then f**k off"....

Fri May 07, 2010 4:14 pm

mallo wrote:
ackers1927 wrote:2 indian junkies accidentally snorted curry powder instead of cocaine. Both were rushed to hospital...

Was in an Indian resturant last night having a meal. Waiter came over to me and said "curryokay" I said "Go on then just one song, then f**k off"....

love it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 4:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 4:16 pm

Bride on her wedding night says to hubby "I must confess I used to be a hooker"...He says "Thats ok, your past is your past but I must admit I find it quite erotic, tell me about it". She says "my name was Dave and I played for Wigan".....

Fri May 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Bloke walks into library and asks for a book on underage dwarf sex. "how can you stoop so low?" comes the reply. "Yes, that's the one ! Is it in stock?".........

Fri May 07, 2010 4:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Yesterday a girl from my past rang, it was years since our brief affair, but I have never forgotten the amazing sex & great times we had together..imagine my delight when she suggested revisiting our glorious past. I explained i wasn't the man i was, having gained a beer belly, a bald patch & a slight pile problem. she... giggled & said not to worry as she had put a few pounds on herself....So I told her to F**K off..

Fri May 07, 2010 4:20 pm

a blonde wants to send a message to her mother overseas . The man told her it would cost £300
I dont have the money but i'd do anything to get a message to my my mother "Anything"
said the man .Yes anything promised the blonde .Follow me said the fella . Now get down on your knees pull my zip and gently take out my penis . She reached it and ... See moregently with both hands held his penis . The man closed his eyes and said "well go ahead "
The blonde slowly brought her mouth closer to his penis , While holding it closer to her lips she whispered

Hello mum can you hear me ??

Fri May 07, 2010 4:21 pm

I once fell head over heals in love with a girl in a petrol station. We got engaged, but after a couple of months she broke it off. I was devastated. To this day I can't drive past the petrol station without filling up.....

Fri May 07, 2010 4:23 pm

I was in a cemetery and I saw 4 men carrying a coffin round & round, 3 hours later I saw the same men with the same coffin, I thought to myself...The've lost the f****g plot...

Fri May 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Just got back from hospital they reckon i might have PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILLICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS but at the moment it's hard to say.......

Fri May 07, 2010 4:25 pm

You might not be the best looking bird in here...But beauty is only a light switch away.........lol

Fri May 07, 2010 4:26 pm

why do NASA sent there astranouts to the liberty staduim to train ????????

becausr its the only place with no atmosphere :D

Fri May 07, 2010 4:27 pm

It was our 14th anniversary and our lass undresses and says "what did you think 14 years ago? I said "I wanted to f**k ya brains out and suck ya Tits dry" she said "What about now" I said "it looks like I did a pretty good job"......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 4:27 pm

milly44 wrote:why do NASA sent there astranouts to the liberty staduim to train ????????

becausr its the only place with no atmosphere :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 4:29 pm

paulo sousa was stopped by police speeding home after the draw with doncaster.

why were you speeding asked the police???

a very upset sousa replied, ''il do anything for 3 points today :cry: :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 4:35 pm

paulo sausa is taking a training session and notices a BIG TURD on the pitch .........

whos shit on the pitch, asks sousa??

trundle replies, i am boss !! but i try my best :D

Fri May 07, 2010 4:39 pm

milly44 wrote:paulo sousa was stopped by police speeding home after the draw with doncaster.

why were you speeding asked the police???

a very upset sousa replied, ''il do anything for 3 points today :cry: :lol:

well done lads nice to see some of you got a sense of humour

this time last week i was still in court what a difference this week! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 4:40 pm

why do swansea fans whistle while there having a shit???

so they know which end to wipe :)

Fri May 07, 2010 4:43 pm

rumour from the liberty staduim !!!!!!!!!!!

rumour is the club are changing there sponsor to -TAMPAX !
the board felt it was appropriate as they are going through a bad period :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 6:05 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cWhgKbGbTs

Fri May 07, 2010 7:00 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgRs3Bca9tI

Fri May 07, 2010 7:03 pm

hows your face book looking mallo, i should charge for my comedy value :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 7:06 pm

I was reminising about my old school days the other day,playing footie on the yard,a quick smoke behind the bikeshed,fingering girls in the bushes,yeah,I really miss my f*cking caretakers job ! :ayatollah: