Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Look out Leicester!!!!!!!

Fri May 07, 2010 11:45 am

Blazing Saddles is coming to your 'lil ol' town on Sunday.........That 'air of positivity' is well and truly with me and my pardners from South Wales and we're an unstoppable force!!!!!!! Yeeeeeee-haaaaaaa!!! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: Look out Leicester!!!!!!!

Fri May 07, 2010 11:47 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:Blazing Saddles is coming to your 'lil ol' town on Sunday.........That 'air of positivity' is well and truly with me and my pardners from South Wales and we're an unstoppable force!!!!!!! Yeeeeeee-haaaaaaa!!! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

blazing show your face, blazing blazing show your face ;) :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 11:48 am

milly44 wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Blazing Saddles is coming to your 'lil ol' town on Sunday.........That 'air of positivity' is well and truly with me and my pardners from South Wales and we're an unstoppable force!!!!!!! Yeeeeeee-haaaaaaa!!! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Look for me on my rootin tootin horse pardner!!!!!!! (or i may just be on a coach!!)-give 'Bluebird the Mule' a well earned rest!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 11:50 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Look for me on my rootin tootin horse pardner!!!!!!! (or i may just be on a coach!!)-give 'Bluebird the Mule' a well earned rest!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

bluebird the mule :lol: :lol:
i never doubted your posisitveness blazing or thought at times you were mad :D honest ;)

Fri May 07, 2010 11:54 am

Both of me think that me and myself have some issues we must admit!! :D