Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AS YOU ALL KNOW CHEGGERS AND Annis........

Fri May 07, 2010 10:30 am

both agreed that if (big if) we get promoted they would shave there hair !!!!

cheggers has since said he would do it before a city game next season in the nin pub, with all money raised going to charity :D

my £1 is in the pot ...........

its worth it to see the cardiff answer to the mitchell brothers :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: AS YOU ALL KNOW CHEGGERS AND ANNIS........

Fri May 07, 2010 10:46 am

:lol: :lol:

Bald brothers :lol:

I would chuck in £5 to see Cheggers lose them curls :lol:

I think it should be Dave Jones who cuts Annis hair off. Sweet revenge for Dave Jones as Annis never believed in him :lol: :lol:

I can see it now.
People lining the streets to see Dave Jones chopping off his hair. Ridsdale can watch to :lol: :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 10:48 am

could cut riddlers nose off to .......

how do you make riddlers nose a metre long ????
fold it in half ;)

Fri May 07, 2010 10:49 am

chippy909 wrote::lol: :lol:

I think it should be Dave Jones who cuts Annis hair off. Sweet revenge for Dave Jones as Annis never believed in him :lol: :lol:

I can see it now.
People lining the streets to see Dave Jones chopping off his hair. Ridsdale can watch to :lol: :lol:

Ridsdale would be selling tickets outside - refund your money if it all grows back next season !

Fri May 07, 2010 10:59 am

davids wrote:
chippy909 wrote::lol: :lol:

I can see it now.

Ridsdale would be selling tickets outside - refund your money if it all grows back next season !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BRILLAINT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 11:02 am

the haircuts will be like the tax issues at CCFC it will just get deferred and deferred for another 42 days or so until we forget what they said ! :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 11:43 am

milly44 wrote:both agreed that if (big if) we get promoted they would shave there hair !!!!

cheggers has since said he would do it before a city game next season in the nin pub, with all money raised going to charity :D

my £1 is in the pot ...........

its worth it to see the cardiff answer to the mitchell brothers :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Agree Cheggers has, but I have NOT ONCE AGREED or STATED I WOULD TO THS FANTASTIC FORUM and its MEMBERS, Like I have said before, the other forum can kiss my arse, I OWE THEN THEM NOTHING and NO RESPECT AT ALL.