Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How many season tickets have now been sold

Fri May 07, 2010 10:13 am

Just wondering how many season tickets for next year have now been sold. The offical website says plenty of up-take since the playoff / malaisyn announcement but typically dosnt put a figure on it.

Anyone genuinely in the know please let us know !

Re: How many season tickets have now been sold

Fri May 07, 2010 10:20 am

yorkie wrote:Just wondering how many season tickets for next year have now been sold. The offical website says plenty of up-take since the playoff / malaisyn announcement but typically dosnt put a figure on it.

on thursday morning i believe it was in the region of 15,000 sold !! today i think is the last day :ayatollah:

what you reckon the main reason for about so many thousnad to renew in a week was ??

ridler going?
malaysians?
or the fact we are in playoffs??
or a mix of all 3???

was having this argument with someone yesterday

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 11:49 am

milly44 wrote:
yorkie wrote:Just wondering how many season tickets for next year have now been sold. The offical website says plenty of up-take since the playoff / malaisyn announcement but typically dosnt put a figure on it.

on thursday morning i believe it was in the region of 15,000 sold !! today i think is the last day :ayatollah:

what you reckon the main reason for about so many thousnad to renew in a week was ??

ridler going?
malaysians?
or a mix of all 3???

4,500 Sold since we knew he was DEF GOING :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 11:52 am

The main reason i believe was the announcement as to where Dai Hunt was sitting - people were then filled with renewed confidence to book!!.......apparently there is a circle of 40 unbooked seats around him still, just like when you see a stadium on tv with old fashioned pillars!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 10:08 pm

I was not going to renew if he stayed and would have broken my heart not to but I would not let him take the p out of us anymore.
Glad to see the lying tw*t gone/going.

Fri May 07, 2010 11:35 pm

milly44 wrote:

ridler going?
malaysians?
or a mix of all 3???

its not important.

I've bought 2 more so my mates and my kids can sit together. what matters is that the club moves on.