Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

how tall is annis?

Fri May 07, 2010 9:06 am

i was standing next to annis in the ticket office yesterday and ive never realised he was that tall before..
i heard him complaining that he had a receipt off the club with cardiff blues on it :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: how tall is annis?

Fri May 07, 2010 2:23 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:i was standing next to annis in the ticket office yesterday and ive never realised he was that tall before..
i heard him complaining that he had a receipt off the club with cardiff blues on it :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

He's only about 5ft 2in, but he wears massive high heels. ;)

Fri May 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Notice his bold Patch? :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 8:05 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Notice his bold Patch? :lol:

He's slowly turning into Sam Hammam Chegs... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 8:07 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:i was standing next to annis in the ticket office yesterday and ive never realised he was that tall before..

Yes paid for football tickets and got an egg head receipt :evil:

Fri May 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Yes paid for football tickets and got an egg head receipt :evil:

Yeah i've had that... :lol:

I went down on a Friday once to buy some away tickets and there was a Blues game later on in the night, so they'd put a spool of Blues receipts in the machine, my receipt was on Blues paper... I nearly spewed.

:cry:

Fri May 07, 2010 8:33 pm

can they ever get anything right :shock: