Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LOL at the BNP

Fri May 07, 2010 8:43 am

What an absolute joke of a party, I'm glad we've shown that we're a decent country, with an exception of a few numpties, and didn't vote them.

I voted Plaid, bit disappointed that we only had 150,000 votes and 3 out of 40 constituencies to be honest!

I'm also very upset that Monster Raving Looney party doesn't even get an MP this year! :eh:

Re: LOL at the BNP

Fri May 07, 2010 8:55 am

You get numpties everywhere! your living proof! :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 9:07 am

baker wrote:What an absolute joke of a party, I'm glad we've shown that we're a decent country, with an exception of a few numpties, and didn't vote them.

I voted Plaid, bit disappointed that we only had 150,000 votes and 3 out of 40 constituencies to be honest!

I'm also very upset that Monster Raving Looney party doesn't even get an MP this year! :eh:

I noticed that there were 150000 numpties who voted yesterday.

Fri May 07, 2010 9:23 am

For once baker I completely agree with you, top post... :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 9:43 am

Have to agree with you baker on this one

Fri May 07, 2010 10:47 am

whilst they have a right to stand , It was great to see nick griffin get beaten

thats democracy mr griffin

the people did not elect you

thats the rules

mind you also good to see labours jackie smith get the sword !!

Fri May 07, 2010 11:08 am

did anyone see the bald bnp canidate in the sungalsses staniding behind gordon brown makinging his speech with his fist in the air? looked like a right f*cking tool!

Fri May 07, 2010 12:23 pm

they have had their protest vote

and the major parties know they have to deal with immigration

but thank feck the good people of this country have come to the clear conclusion that the BNP are NOT the party they wnat to be involved in those decisions

Fri May 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:
baker wrote:What an absolute joke of a party, I'm glad we've shown that we're a decent country, with an exception of a few numpties, and didn't vote them.

Considering the population of this country is over 60 million, 150,000 is classed as a "Few"

There's no hope for some people.

Fri May 07, 2010 1:03 pm

baker wrote:
Bartlett_bluebird wrote:

Considering the population of this country is over 60 million, 150,000 is classed as a "Few"

There's no hope for some people.

Bartett was referring to Wales only with its population of 3 million.

I think we know one of the 150000 numpties.

Fri May 07, 2010 1:06 pm

But only just over 20,000 people in Wales voted them...

Fri May 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Yep, total ejection of them.

Fri May 07, 2010 2:47 pm

will any of the main parties put britain first, stop immigration and get this country back on its feet. im no racist but the bnp was a tempting choice 4 a protest vote

Fri May 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Well for a joke of a party they gone up from 0.7% of the total vote to 1.9% which they're probably pretty pleased with I would think! 562,000 odd people voted for them which in the grand scheme of things is f**k all but considerably more than other nationalist parties although the SNP got around 491,386 so not far behind, UKIP were on around 914,000 last time I looked add in your lot and there must be over 2 million nationalists around which is quite worrying for our little island..

Fri May 07, 2010 3:08 pm

you wont be laughing at the BNP when this country taking over by muslims in years to come

Fri May 07, 2010 3:09 pm

'Decent Country eh?

By way of devils advocate..

Tens of millions voted for thieves, liars and continued corruption. In effect, giving robbery of the taxpayer
the 'British Seal of Approval'. Millions and millions still voted for the feller who lied about a referendum on
Europe.

The message the people of Britain have sent out to the World is:

Lie to us, cheat, steal, take our jobs, pay us a pittance, sell our Gold reserves, come on in its free,
dont jail people, let murderers and child molesters roam our streets, If your in charge, we'll believe
anything you say. If you lie, feel free to lie your way out of it. But DONT YOU DARE say Britain is full
or we'll be very cross with you.

Triffic. :?

Fri May 07, 2010 3:15 pm

I Would rather vote monster raving loony than for Plaid. Wales would be turned into a third world nation under them. :cry:

Fri May 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Well they got my vote,plaid cymru my ass,cant wait now for the next council elections then the BNP will get quite a few seats,any of you see plaids manifesto what a f*cking joke.

Fri May 07, 2010 5:01 pm

bloobird_james wrote:did anyone see the bald bnp canidate in the sungalsses staniding behind gordon brown makinging his speech with his fist in the air? looked like a right f*cking tool!

That's one of conditions of being a BNP candidate :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Voting Plaid is like voting the "Lets put Wales back to 1970 party". They are a bunch of PC, Language activists, have no idea thieves.

Fri May 07, 2010 5:59 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Voting Plaid is like voting the "Lets put Wales back to 1970 party". They are a bunch of PC, Language activists, have no idea thieves.

Not the 1970s Chief it would put us back to the 1700s :cry:

Fri May 07, 2010 7:06 pm

mike wrote:Well they got my vote,plaid cymru my ass,cant wait now for the next council elections then the BNP will get quite a few seats,any of you see plaids manifesto what a f*cking joke.

there were council elections for the london councils today

and in barking , the bnp lost all of their 12 seats

Fri May 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
bloobird_james wrote:did anyone see the bald bnp canidate in the sungalsses staniding behind gordon brown makinging his speech with his fist in the air? looked like a right f*cking tool!

That's one of conditions of being a BNP candidate :lol:

:lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Just have to keep working on it then wont we,be back leafletting now in a couple of weeks,and in a couple of weeks people will see the bollox they,v dropped because f**k all is going to improve. :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 8:31 pm

I think you are wasting your time

most people are not interested in the bnp

if , after all this talk about immigration , they lost all 12 council seats in barking , where nick griffin stood , then its a lost cause

you will always be a minority extremist party

Fri May 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Thats your view not mine,il keep fighting for my kids future and with the way the results of the election have gone this country will only get worse,i will keep voting for what i believe in.

Fri May 07, 2010 9:39 pm

murphy wrote:

you wont be laughing at the BNP when this country taking over by muslims in years to come

it wont be years mate

Sat May 08, 2010 10:25 am

Ireland are in less debt than Britain, therefore how will us going independent make us a "Third world country"?

Joke of a statement.

Sat May 08, 2010 11:30 am

mike wrote:Thats your view not mine,il keep fighting for my kids future and with the way the results of the election have gone this country will only get worse,i will keep voting for what i believe in.

I will keep fighting for the kids future too , but without voting for a racist party

your view is a minority view , thankfully

the bnp put up candidates at the election

they stood on immigration

people didnt vote in any of the candidates

end of story for the bnp

this was thier biggest chance

and they got defeated

Sat May 08, 2010 5:57 pm

plaid discriminate against people based on their ethnicity, so do BNP. fundamentally, they have the same principle. Britain for the British, Wales for the Welsh. Plaid are not so direct in the vehemence of the English, but their is still an undercurrent.