Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BNP

Thu May 06, 2010 10:45 pm

just had another 2,000 in an area in Sunderland, nearly 6,000 voted BNP in Sunderland. ?

Thu May 06, 2010 10:49 pm

f**k em sorry....

Thu May 06, 2010 11:09 pm

didn't their % of the vote go down in these areas?

I know it did in the one area.

Thu May 06, 2010 11:19 pm

bwoodblue wrote:didn't their % of the vote go down in these areas?

I know it did in the one area.

correct.

+1.4
+5.1

Fri May 07, 2010 1:17 am

i voted for them i am no racist but i do agree with them on some issues this country does need to change and labour wont do thagt either will others all these partys are all talk and no action.

Fri May 07, 2010 9:51 am

If you've been to sunderland it wouldn't be a surprise massive area for BNP so that would mean 2% a little Party for the small minded

Fri May 07, 2010 12:19 pm

no seats

beaten fair and square

griffin facing an internal struggle for power

Fri May 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Sludge wrote:no seats

beaten fair and square

griffin facing an internal struggle for power

The far right French party managed to get a candidate to stand for Presidency a decade ago. The French population turned out in their force t reject it by 90%. Yesterday the turnout was alot higher than the last few elections. If the people bothered to vote the likes of the BNP would be buried.

Fri May 07, 2010 3:07 pm

BNP all the way

Fri May 07, 2010 3:25 pm

If whoever leads our country doesn't sort out immigration then the BNP will get bigger and some surprises will be in store at the local elections.

Fri May 07, 2010 3:28 pm

bnp all the way

to nowhere

and no seats

Fri May 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Sludge wrote:bnp all the way

to nowhere

and no seats

THE BNP GETTING A SEAT WAS NEVER LIKELY EVERYONE KNEW THAT BUT THEY ARE GAINING MORE VOTES AND MORE POEPLE ARE STANDING FOR THEM. THEY AER AN UP AND COMING PARTY

Fri May 07, 2010 3:42 pm

well if people want to say they have done well after being defeated in every seat they fought at this election and seeing their vote drop in many seats then fair enough

they were creaming for that barking seat and got nowhere near it

thats democracy

the BNP will see lots of infighting now ( its started already anyway ) and a possible leadership challenge to nick griffin

Fri May 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Sludge wrote:well if people want to say they have done well after being defeated in every seat they fought at this election and seeing their vote drop in many seats then fair enough

they were creaming for that barking seat and got nowhere near it

thats democracy

the BNP will see lots of infighting now ( its started already anyway ) and a possible leadership challenge to nick griffin

SLUDGE YOU ARE RIGHT THATS DEMOCRACY. THERE WILL BE IN FIGHTING IN ALL PARTIES. ALL PARTIES WERE CREAMING 4 SEATS THEY DIDN'T GET SO WHY IS IT SUCH A BIG THING WITH BNP

Fri May 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Barking was a let down for them then again it was not exactly an easy seat fro them to win especially with the high Asian and ethnic groups voting there. Away from that seat their support grew more than declines. Some places it was up by 5% which should be a concern for the anit BNP.

The good thing about the BNP stroy is the problem it has highlighted, that is immigration. I just feel the 3 main parties have ignored this up until now and i fear as the BNP have not done as well as what some of us feared then the status quo will remain on immigration once the dust has settled.

Fri May 07, 2010 4:19 pm

barkings a mostly white area , not many asians

big problem there was eastern european immigration ..very rapid influx into area in recent years

hodge who won the seat is actually a wise old bird

she warned several years ago that the influx of eastern europeans was causing tension ..the labour party tried to kick her out

she told it like it was ..she wanted more housing for local people

again going against her party

but fair play to her she stayed on to try and get the message over that immigration was a problem , but the bnp were NOT the answer

and seems the people agreed with her

good on her and good on the people

Fri May 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Aye I remember her saying all that.

I'm a firm believer that the Labour government allowed for this immigration rate mainly to help out the smaller to big businesses. The tories I believe would have done the same thing. These main parties were hoping to weather the storm over all this but I feel they know now its not going away. Let see how quick they are to act.

Fri May 07, 2010 4:42 pm

grifin was caught out inbarking because hodge was able to prove he lied

he lied on the numbers of people in the are and he lied about them getting council housing

once she could prove that , she and her team spent hours going door to door pleading with people to realise that they had concerns , they had fears ..but griffin and his mob were lying ans stirring up hatred

he lied about the africans for essex leaflets and he also lied about council housing

much of this is in the daily mail online and you can also find it at guardian online

80 percent of people in barking are white ..bnp lied about that saying it was bigger

percentage of non white in barking is well below london average ..bnp lied

lack of council houses due to them being sold ..reduced from 40000 to 18000 ..there was a sudden influx of immigrnats and this put pressure on local housing ..bnp whipped this up and tried to make peopel think it was worse than it was

margaret hodge was determined to defeat griffin , shes jewish and his anti semitic comments before he put on a nice suit made her even more sure she was see him off

very good article by paul bracchi in mail online about some of the above , 12 april , 2010

Fri May 07, 2010 4:44 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Aye I remember her saying all that.

I'm a firm believer that the Labour government allowed for this immigration rate mainly to help out the smaller to big businesses. The tories I believe would have done the same thing. These main parties were hoping to weather the storm over all this but I feel they know now its not going away. Let see how quick they are to act.

the labour govt made some right feck ups with their immigration policy but yes, with the booming economy we needed the labour and the tories would have done the same

but hodge made sure that she got the message over to people in barking that the BNP were not going to sort out anything , they would just make things worse

Fri May 07, 2010 4:45 pm

The small minded always need a scapegoat when times get hard.

Immigration built this nation. Paddy built it, Patel & co sorted out retail and the medical proffession, some Egyptian chap brought Cardiff it's first illegal and legal night club. The list could go on and on.

On the other hand there have been generations of natural born brits who have done nothing for this country.

Even the gypsies don't take social welfare.

Immigration will only stop when the economy doesn't require it...and now is a perfect time.

Times change and you can't change that, you can't turn the clock back Britain is now a multi cultural society.

If you want more Brits then the only answer to that is get breeding. f**k FOR BRITAIN :lol:

Out of interest and perhaps the mods could sort out this poll, a quick question.

How many people can say both their great, great grandparents were born on this Isalnd? (That's the 4 generations the BNP promised to repatriate i think)

Fri May 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:The small minded always need a scapegoat when times get hard.

Immigration built this nation. Paddy built it, Patel & co sorted out retail and the medical proffession, some Egyptian chap brought Cardiff it's first illegal and legal night club. The list could go on and on.

On the other hand there have been generations of natural born brits who have done nothing for this country.

Even the gypsies don't take social welfare.

Immigration will only stop when the economy doesn't require it...and now is a perfect time.

Times change and you can't change that, you can't turn the clock back Britain is now a multi cultural society.

If you want more Brits then the only answer to that is get breeding. f**k FOR BRITAIN :lol:

Out of interest and perhaps the mods could sort out this poll, a quick question.

How many people can say both their great, great grandparents were born on this Isalnd? (That's the 4 generations the BNP promised to repatriate i think)

I agree.

As for the great-grandparents, one of mine was from Denmark. Not one days 'benefits' taken by him, his son, my father or myself . Plenty of tax paid mind.

Its not where your from that should be important but the way you behave.

Fri May 07, 2010 7:08 pm

bnp lost all 12 council seats at local elections in barking today

:ayatollah: