Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DONT FORGET LAST DAY TODAY FOR THE INTEREST FREE

Thu May 06, 2010 10:22 pm

ON THE SEASON TICKETS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

15,000 SOLD SO FAR :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: DONT FORGET LAST DAY TOMORROW FOR THE INTEREST FREE

Thu May 06, 2010 10:23 pm

I'm sure they could extend it a little longer?

Thu May 06, 2010 10:59 pm

GOT MINE TODAY :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: DONT FORGET LAST DAY TODAY FOR THE INTEREST FREE

Fri May 07, 2010 6:34 am

Its your last chance .

Fri May 07, 2010 6:53 am

milly44 wrote:GOT MINE TODAY :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And Me
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 9:14 am

Annis if we did managed to reach the prem this year, will there be a chance for current season ticket holders who have yet to renew a chance to get a season ticket at all?

Surely they should get some priority over new ones.If not can you ask Borely or the club the question?

A few money issues means no chance of me getting a season ticket till June aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!.

Had one 7 out last 10 seasons.

Fri May 07, 2010 9:42 am

CFS wrote:Annis if we did managed to reach the prem this year, will there be a chance for current season ticket holders who have yet to renew a chance to get a season ticket at all?

Surely they should get some priority over new ones.If not can you ask Borely or the club the question?

A few money issues means no chance of me getting a season ticket till June aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!.

Had one 7 out last 10 seasons.

The last stance from the club was that season tickets would not go back on sale again if we reached the play-off and then the premiership. The thought was that they could make more money from people paying week on week and tying high profile games to the sale of low profile games. This was a PR stunt though so it may change. He was trying to force ST sales early by promising play-off final tickets if we made it.

Therefore today is the last chance to guarantee yourself tickets for next season and all current season ticket holders had their seats held only until the end of March.

I personally think they should continue to sell season tickets as soon as the the play-off semi has sold out (they have to stop ST sales as soon as the semi tickets go on general release otherwise you'd duplicate the sales of seats for the semi). That way they can pull in loads of new ST's IF we make the play-off final.