Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE NEED A NEW MEDIA/PRESS OFFICER

Thu May 06, 2010 6:20 pm

I really hope Julian Jenkins gets it back, The Riddler shit on him.

Jenkins, has ambition, gets on well with all the media and is well respected, Loyal to his Club,knows the job inside out,Supports Cardiff City since the age of 6. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I also reckon Jason Turner should get the secretary job back, he gave 12 years of good service and The Riddler shit on him as well.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH, THE RIDDLER GOES MAY 27th :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WE NEED A NEW MEDIA/PRESS OFFICER

Thu May 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Annis, don't tell me Billy Liar's £100k+ press stooge has been 'relieved of his duties'................ :o

Is there any chance he may actually be kept on in an 'unofficial consultative capacity'.......... or should we check out tomorrow's Terry Phillips fairytale to find out :lol:

Peter

Thu May 06, 2010 6:30 pm

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:Annis, don't tell me Billy Liar's £100k+ press stooge has been 'relieved of his duties'................ :o

Is there any chance he may actually be kept on in an 'unofficial consultative capacity'.......... or should we check out tomorrow's Terry Phillips fairytale to find out :lol:

Peter

ha ha yes, yesterday given his notice.

Thu May 06, 2010 6:52 pm

out with the old and in with the new, we need fresh blood! cardiff has always lacked in all departments :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 7:47 am

Annis,

SUrely they should make everyone apply for their own job and advertise the jobs as well

Best person for the job because I am sure there are some wasters down there

Fri May 07, 2010 7:52 am

Dobbin wrote:Annis,

SUrely they should make everyone apply for their own job and advertise the jobs as well

Best person for the job because I am sure there are some wasters down there

I agree Dobbin, there are some real wasters down there and many need to be got rid off.

Fri May 07, 2010 7:57 am

Nash can go too !

Fri May 07, 2010 8:09 am

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:capacity'.......... or should we check out tomorrow's Terry Phillips fairytale to find out :lol:

Amongst Terry Phillips ramblings today we have the shock statement that we have SOLD OUT our away allocation and will be roared on by 2,000 Cardiff City Fans. :roll:

Fri May 07, 2010 2:17 pm

Annis - I'll do the job. It'll only cost them 30k a year!!

Fri May 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I really hope Julian Jenkins gets it back, The Riddler shit on him.

Jenkins, has ambition, gets on well with all the media and is well respected, Loyal to his Club,knows the job inside out,Supports Cardiff City since the age of 6. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I also reckon Jason Turner should get the secretary job back, he gave 12 years of good service and The Riddler shit on him as well.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH, THE RIDDLER GOES MAY 27th :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
to be declared national bank holiday for all city fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: