Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BOTH AWAY SUPPORTS

Thu May 06, 2010 4:38 pm

2,236 CARDIFF Fans going to Leicester (SOLD OUT) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and now we have an extra 1,000 tickets We could of Sold 4,000.
2,013 Leicester Fans Allowed to come to cardiff(Sold 600 so far) prob waiting to see how they do in the home leg.

Re: BOTH AWAY SUPPORTS

Thu May 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Thing is football is a funny old game, we could be 4 0 up and they could come back from it, although they wont :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 4:42 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Thing is football is a funny old game, we could be 4 0 up and they could come back from it, although they wont :ayatollah:

I will take the 4 nil up now :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 4:45 pm

wont lcfc release any more tickets??

Thu May 06, 2010 4:46 pm

hopefully gonna get tickets. won't be happy till i can see them :D :D . everything crossed that i can go to away leg, then onto the return leg at home tickets sorted. i think jobber is trying to bring his drum down here,i think he is waiting to see if he is allowed to bring it in the stadium. will let u know if he gets permission :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 4:57 pm

says on the city site we got another 1000 !!

Thu May 06, 2010 5:00 pm

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 49,00.html

all gd leicester here we come :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 5:31 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 6:00 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:wont lcfc release any more tickets??

guess that answered my question...

Fri May 07, 2010 7:36 am

1,000 Extra, 400 Already Sold. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Was driving through Swansea when i found out the news made my mate go and pick me up 2 tickets lol! I was so relieved because i have been to 9 away games this season and didnt even know the tickets went on sale so i am happy to get my hands on some at least! :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Blue Army wrote:Was driving through Swansea when i found out the news made my mate go and pick me up 2 tickets lol! I was so relieved because i have been to 9 away games this season and didnt even know the tickets went on sale so i am happy to get my hands on some at least! :ayatollah:

Great News :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: