Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

VOTING, Whats The Point

Thu May 06, 2010 3:37 pm

I have NEVER voted and will not be today, whats the point whoever is in government is full of shit end of, they are all bull shitters and its all the politicians who benefit and no one else, they are ALL in it for themselves.

Ideal next job for the Riddler.

RANT OVER. :roll:

Re: VOTING, Whats The Point

Thu May 06, 2010 3:52 pm

our forefathers fought for the right to vote, you should vote mate

Thu May 06, 2010 3:59 pm

nobby wrote:I have NEVER voted and will not be today, whats the point whoever is in government is full of shit end of, they are all bull shitters and its all the politicians who benefit and no one else, they are ALL in it for themselves.

If you are not going to vote why are you posting about politics? No vote means no say simple as that. You must vote even if it's just for the little guy who's got no chance.

Thu May 06, 2010 4:17 pm

VBoy wrote:
nobby wrote:I have NEVER voted and will not be today, whats the point whoever is in government is full of shit end of, they are all bull shitters and its all the politicians who benefit and no one else, they are ALL in it for themselves.

If you are not going to vote why are you posting about politics? No vote means no say simple as that. You must vote even if it's just for the little guy who's got no chance.

I am saying i dont vote because i dont trust any of them, i agree i have no say when it comes to moaning about any political issue but im not doing that only saying why i dont vote.

Thu May 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Nobby, Because I feel if I have Voted, I then know in my mind I can have a bigger moan if I am not happy once whoever is in :lol: :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 5:20 pm

Shame! You should at least turn up and spoil your ballot paper.

Thu May 06, 2010 5:40 pm

VCLEE wrote:Shame! You should at least turn up and spoil your ballot paper.

I am 35 now and still have never voted and the way the system is i am highly unlikely to change that scenario anytime in the future, at least i am honest and admit it and am also consistent. :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 6:57 pm

nugent wrote:our forefathers fought for the right to vote, you should vote mate

And they had their identity and language destroyed. We'll get it back one day if people stop voting for english parties who have no connection whatsoever with Wales. VOTE FOR WALES....VOTE PLAID CYMRU!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 7:36 pm

plaid cymru have the most asian councilers than any other small party in britain,so how that is going to help us welsh teach our kids our language in schools and get more jobs for welsh people is beyond me.

Thu May 06, 2010 8:04 pm

mike wrote:plaid cymru have the most asian councilers than any other small party in britain,so how that is going to help us welsh teach our kids our language in schools and get more jobs for welsh people is beyond me.

i rest my case.

Thu May 06, 2010 8:40 pm

i,m with you nobby . i didn't vote this election nor the last one . what's the point ?

and i never moan about any political party anyway

Thu May 06, 2010 8:43 pm

You have to VOTE to keep this country the way you want for your kids. AND to make sure that were not on all fours doing this :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: got my drift.

:old: :old: :old: but still have my freedom, BNP

Thu May 06, 2010 8:46 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:i,m with you nobby . i didn't vote this election nor the last one . what's the point ?

and i never moan about any political party anyway

:ayatollah: