Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I SAW A SUPERSTAR IN SPEC SAVERS TODAY!

Thu May 06, 2010 3:33 pm

The one and only Dave Jones!

I said " hopefully they'll get your eye sight fixed and you can see the time clock and make Subs a little quicker" if looks could kill..lol.. ... apparently he's a bit of a nightmare, will only go out with his P.A, he has to go in the back way, and won't go and pick glasses in the store because he don't want a fuss, he has the girls bring them to him.... lol....

Who does he think he is?! you'd think he was an ex Beatle or something!! ffs.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: I SAW A SUPERSTAR IN SPEC SAVERS TODAY!

Thu May 06, 2010 3:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: nice reply love it :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Guess who I bumped into in Specsavers today :-

EVERYBODY!

Thu May 06, 2010 4:05 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Guess who I bumped into in Specsavers today :-

EVERYBODY!

Also breaking news......... man invents...
:lol: :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Hes probably like that because he cant go anywhere or do anything in peace :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 4:37 pm

bluecyw wrote:Hes probably like that because he cant go anywhere or do anything in peace :lol:

Or he has to put with some tosser having a go at his sub decisions!! :D :D

Thu May 06, 2010 4:43 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:The one and only Dave Jones!

I said " hopefully they'll get your eye sight fixed and you can see the time clock and make Subs a little quicker" if looks could kill..lol.. ... apparently he's a bit of a nightmare, will only go out with his P.A, he has to go in the back way, and won't go and pick glasses in the store because he don't want a fuss, he has the girls bring them to him.... lol....

Who does he think he is?! you'd think he was an ex Beatle or something!! ffs.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is f*cking arsehole as a person.

Thu May 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

My mate laid the carpet in his house and said he was an ignorant turd.

Thu May 06, 2010 7:01 pm

Jeff wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

My mate laid the carpet in his house and said he was an ignorant turd.

If i laid the Carpet in his house - i wouldn't even wipe up the wet patch!..............................................