Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pregnancy/Play off's

Thu May 06, 2010 3:19 pm

Missus is due with our first born on 13th, but could happen any moment now in next 10 days or so!!! got blessing to attend my local in Caerleon on Sunday for Leicester (no boozing!!!) got my ticket for Wednesday in my normal Canton end seat. Hope I get to both of these especially the latter, may even get one of those tannoy announcements on Wednesday like at NP last season when a guy in the family stand had to leg it home to get hiss missus to the Heath. If we get to Wembley hope shes had it by then unless I wont be able to go for fear of missing the magic moment!!!! Then I will miss the magic moment of City lifting the play off trophy!! Hope the little bugger pops out soon! My nerves cant stand it, been looking forward to both scenarios all my adult life!!!! and I havent got the booze to chill me out!!! :lol:

All going to plan I'll be wetting the baby's head on Baker Street on the 22nd!! What a day that'll be!BLOOBIRDS!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Pregnancy/Play off's

Thu May 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Good Luck Mate,Being at the birth of your children is an amazing moment you will not want to miss.
If your Mrs is having a natural birth,Dont forget to ask the doctor to put a few extra stitches in for you :lol:
Like i did. :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 3:12 pm

my gf is also pregnent due on the 16th but measuring 40 weeks and babys head engaged,going to leicester sun lets hope she doesnt drop sunday hope its gona b worth it,coz she aint happy with me :P

Fri May 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Good Luck Mate,Being at the birth of your children is an amazing moment you will not want to miss.
If your Mrs is having a natural birth,Dont forget to ask the doctor to put a few extra stitches in for you :lol:
Like i did. :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: