Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TO ME THIS IS THE ONE OF THE BIGGEST DAYS IN OUR FUTURE

Thu May 06, 2010 3:10 pm

THURSDAY MAY 27th 2010 at THE EGM, Not only will we WELCOME ON Board the MALAYSIANS But This is the Official day The RIDDLER Steps down and I Will be there to see Both and the Riddler will certainly not be getting any claps from me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: TO ME THIS IS THE ONE OF THE BIGGEST DAYS IN OUR FUTURE

Thu May 06, 2010 3:12 pm

Good.

Can not wait.

I wonder if he will get any more jobs after this

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 3:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:THURSDAY MAY 27th 2010 at THE EGM, Not only will we WELCOME ON Board the MALAYSIANS But This is the Official day The RIDDLER Steps down and I Will be there to see Both and the Riddler will certainly not be getting any claps from me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It can't come soon enough! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's my birthday on the 28th, what a prezzie that will be!! 8-) :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:THURSDAY MAY 27th 2010 at THE EGM, Not only will we WELCOME ON Board the MALAYSIANS But This is the Official day The RIDDLER Steps down and I Will be there to see Both and the Riddler will certainly not be getting any claps from me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It can't come soon enough! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's my birthday on the 28th, what a prezzie that will be!! 8-) :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Wish you could give him the clap Annis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 3:25 pm

i had the best birthday 30th april. the day it was announced he was going :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 3:30 pm

No need for a vote of no confidence :lol: :lol: :lol:

TG has already given his !!!!!

Thu May 06, 2010 3:31 pm

I thought Ridsdale officially goes on 31st May ?

Thu May 06, 2010 3:35 pm

I'll also be there and if I get the chance I'll be booting him down the stairs & out of the door :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 5:28 pm

GarethGardner wrote:I thought Ridsdale officially goes on 31st May ?

The 31st May is a Bank Holiday so Tuesday 1 June would be the first day of a new week/month for the new Chairman

Thu May 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Any chance of there being a new share issue Annis so fans can purchase some shares?

Thu May 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
GarethGardner wrote:I thought Ridsdale officially goes on 31st May ?

The 31st May is a Bank Holiday so Tuesday 1 June would be the first day of a new week/month for the new Chairman

27th MAY OFFICIAL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 5:38 pm

kingcoed wrote:Any chance of there being a new share issue Annis so fans can purchase some shares?

I will find out.