Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BNP candidate gives young "asian yooth" a kicking

Thu May 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Fair play to the guy, stood up to some "yooths" and when one of them spat in his face gave them a good kicking.

I think that anyone would do the same - the provocation from these "fine upstanding asian gentlemen with chips on their shoulders" was quite severe - spitting is the lowest of the low.

Now I in no way support the BNP

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/england/8663681.stm

Re: BNP candidate gives young "asian yooth" a kicking

Thu May 06, 2010 12:31 pm

Damn!!!! I was just going to post this now but you beat me to it :evil: :evil:

I agree completely, disgusting little prick. I loved the way that big bloke came marching over and went down like a sack of shit too :lol: They deserved everything they get. Democracy and free speech means you can say what you want, even if others don't agree with it. I will never vote BNP but I respect anyone's desire and right to vote for them, but then the Sharia law some muzzies want in will outlaw anything that we hold dear in this country

Thu May 06, 2010 12:35 pm

what a disgusting little tw*t!
good enough for him having a kicking

Thu May 06, 2010 12:35 pm

Typical. Act the big man with ya mates, get a kicking then run to the police. What a fooking softarse.

If the lad had spat in my face, I don't think he would have made it to the Police station to complain :x

Thu May 06, 2010 12:36 pm

This isn't a racial issue or anything to do with the BNP instead it's this simple, If that lad had spat in my face I would smacked him out.

Thu May 06, 2010 12:37 pm

EXCELLENT VIDEO! how it should be

i would have caved the cunts head in on the pavement

it will only get worse in time to come, make your vote count now!!

Thu May 06, 2010 12:44 pm

I just hope the guy has been to the hospital to get an injection to cover him against all diseases that he could catch from the spit.

Would spitting in someones face be enough provocation for what ensued.

The point I am making is that the asian yoooth is using the police when it suits him, but I actually think, looking at this video, the BNP guy should be the one making a complaint.

Spitting is the lowest of the low, and should be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law. What the betting that it dont though !!

Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Sounded like the BNP guy at the starts said something like "how many of you are robbers?"

The asian guy was absolutely wrong to commit common assault by spitting, but let's be honest, what the hell do you think the BNP guy meant when he said "there's more of us than there is of you"?

Thu May 06, 2010 12:57 pm

nerd wrote:Sounded like the BNP guy at the starts said something like "how many of you are robbers?"

The asian guy was absolutely wrong to commit common assault by spitting, but let's be honest, what the hell do you think the BNP guy meant when he said "there's more of us than there is of you"?

He meant there were three asian lads, and 5 of them, including him and his "entourage"

what did you think he meant? Not suggesting he was meaning more whites than asians - you ever been to barking - he CERTAINLY never meant that.

And even if he did, does that make it okay to spit in his face, exposing him to whatever disgusting diseases that "yoooth" may be harbouring

Thu May 06, 2010 1:00 pm

the PC bragade will be on to defend the asian youths, somthing like .. well we didn't see the first part of the video where they attack them first.... or somthing stupid

Thu May 06, 2010 1:29 pm

nigelmac wrote:
nerd wrote:Sounded like the BNP guy at the starts said something like "how many of you are robbers?"

He meant there were three asian lads, and 5 of them, including him and his "entourage"

what did you think he meant? Not suggesting he was meaning more whites than asians - you ever been to barking - he CERTAINLY never meant that.

And even if he did, does that make it okay to spit in his face, exposing him to whatever disgusting diseases that "yoooth" may be harbouring

No, I took it as meaning they weren't exactly looking for trouble, but weren't exactly going to handle it peacefully.

And no, it doesn't make it ok to spit at him, as I said.

Thu May 06, 2010 1:42 pm

nerd wrote:No, I took it as meaning they weren't exactly looking for trouble, but weren't exactly going to handle it peacefully.

Ok good job of backtracking :D

I think the "yooths" got what they deserved. I am not a fan of the BNP, but anyone would have done the same !!

Thu May 06, 2010 1:53 pm

nigelmac wrote:
nerd wrote:No, I took it as meaning they weren't exactly looking for trouble, but weren't exactly going to handle it peacefully.

Ok good job of backtracking :D

I think the "yooths" got what they deserved. I am not a fan of the BNP, but anyone would have done the same !!

Hardly :p

Yeah, most people would have reacted the same.

The others also getting involved, putting the boot into someone on the floor, not so.

Thu May 06, 2010 1:59 pm

they were both in the wrong if you ask me.
the fat cont started it by saying "how many of you is robbers" and "theres more of us"
the lad was in the wrong for spitting as a reaction
and the fat cont was wrong for slamming him. it would have taken a bigger man (on camera) to have just walked away.
In summary, IMO, they are both are bunch of pricks

Thu May 06, 2010 2:02 pm

bigger man to walk away??? more like faggot! i dont agree with that rubbish, its just to make the person feel better about walking away :lol:

stand be a man and give them a good kicking, wont do it again, and if you lose then you'll go down fighting and end of situation, you walk and its a sign of weakness, they know they can do it time and time again!

:ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 2:07 pm

starting to sound like a football hooligan :D

Thu May 06, 2010 2:50 pm

good enough for them, i'm sorry but spitting in someones face is disgusting and asking for it.

Laughing at the big fat one bounding over pidgeon chested hard man and showed to be the most useless one out of them all :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 2:58 pm

Dirty fuckers spitting in his face. :evil:

I dont care who he is, or who they are, they deserved a twatting for that.

Re: BNP candidate gives young "asian youth" a kicking

Thu May 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Got what they deserved bet they feel right humiliated that it got caught on camera getting a smacking of a politician. Remember Prescott smacked someone as well so its not just BNP.

Thu May 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Just sums up the asians, :evil: pure hatred towards us.
get down and vote BNP, :old:

Thu May 06, 2010 5:20 pm

SHOCK!! HORROR!!

As the politically correctomundos grasp at straws to make sure the BNP feller
at least takes a share of the blame for this incident :lol:

Why not be honest lads and say

"he's BNP, he deserved to be spat at"

Thu May 06, 2010 5:27 pm

This happens every day, it's only made the press because it involves a BNP candidate.

If he spat on my face, he wouldn't have made it to the copshop, I'd have broken his f*cking legs.

I ask you all to look at this incident and try to forget that the guy is a BNP candidate and then give an opinion.

Thu May 06, 2010 5:32 pm

I would have battered the c**t