Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Riots in Greece

Thu May 06, 2010 11:48 am

Who thinks it will happen in the UK?
We dont seem to fight for anything like other countries.
About time we fought back with topics like Immigration, fuel prices, tax rises, green taxes, pensions, greedy politicians etc......
:ayatollah: :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Re: The Riots in Greece

Thu May 06, 2010 11:50 am

There'll be riots if the Tories get in :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 12:04 pm

Dafydd wrote:There'll be riots if the Tories get in :ayatollah:

Guaranteed butt when they start slashing public spending and jobs start getting cut. Quickly followed by public sector pay cuts which will lead to less wonga for millions of people hence less jobs in the private sector. Interest rates and taxes will then have to rise and the rollercoaster takes off i.e strikes and riots. Be careful what you wish for coz you will get it. Vote Tory and lose your job, they will only grease the mucky palms of the priviliged few - you heard it here first - don't forget :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 12:16 pm

People voted Labour before and are losing jobs.

Brown has screwed the economy, cuts are needed. Any party taking over will need to do that. There need to be savings in public services, that's a given. There's a hell of a lot of inefficiency andm waste that need addressing, not to mention way too much red tape. It's possible to make those savings whilst increasing front line services.

Labour are simply, despite claims to the contrary, same old Labour. Inept with regards to the economy, always mess things up. To be followed by the years in the wilderness as the in fighting starts.

I'd be amazed if Labour don't finish third.

Thu May 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Perhaps we should have done the same to the banks when it emerged that they'd almost ruined the country. Perhaps if we did something then the cunts wouldn't still be getting their enormous bonuses now. Show the chinless cunts the public wouldn't stand for Fred the Shred and the rest of his cohorts' nonsense and greed

Thu May 06, 2010 12:24 pm

nerd wrote:People voted Labour before and are losing jobs.

Brown has screwed the economy, cuts are needed. Any party taking over will need to do that. There need to be savings in public services, that's a given. There's a hell of a lot of inefficiency andm waste that need addressing, not to mention way too much red tape. It's possible to make those savings whilst increasing front line services.

Labour are simply, despite claims to the contrary, same old Labour. Inept with regards to the economy, always mess things up. To be followed by the years in the wilderness as the in fighting starts.

Inefficiency and waste - Tory speak for massive public sector job cuts hence less money in the public purse from taxes and more being paid out on unemployment hence more people on the dole. Those people put on the dole have far less money to spend hence people in the private sector start losing their jobs. It's a vicious circle, been there, seen it many times. There will be very few winners and a hell of a lot of losers. You think it won't get any worse than it has in the last year or two? Strap yourselves in and get ready for a hairy ride :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Perhaps we should have done the same to the banks when it emerged that they'd almost ruined the country. Perhaps if we did something then the cunts wouldn't still be getting their enormous bonuses now. Show the chinless cunts the public wouldn't stand for Fred the Shred and the rest of his cohorts' nonsense and greed

Nah, let's be sheep and blame The Labour Party and poor Gordon :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 12:34 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Perhaps we should have done the same to the banks when it emerged that they'd almost ruined the country. Perhaps if we did something then the cunts wouldn't still be getting their enormous bonuses now. Show the chinless cunts the public wouldn't stand for Fred the Shred and the rest of his cohorts' nonsense and greed

Nah, let's be sheep and blame The Labour Party and poor Gordon :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, it was actually their fault

Thu May 06, 2010 12:36 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

Well, it was actually their fault

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 12:50 pm

ihatealiens wrote:

Inefficiency and waste - Tory speak for massive public sector job cuts hence less money in the public purse from taxes and more being paid out on unemployment hence more people on the dole. Those people put on the dole have far less money to spend hence people in the private sector start losing their jobs. It's a vicious circle, been there, seen it many times. There will be very few winners and a hell of a lot of losers. You think it won't get any worse than it has in the last year or two? Strap yourselves in and get ready for a hairy ride :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Labour won't make any cuts?

It's all well and good castigating any party for making cuts, the point being, with the state of the finances, the only other option is to increase Britain's debt.

Thu May 06, 2010 12:58 pm

nerd wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

And Labour won't make any cuts?

It's all well and good castigating any party for making cuts, the point being, with the state of the finances, the only other option is to increase Britain's debt.

Yes of course they will make cuts, not as deep and far reaching as the Tories though. It's thanks to the bankers that public finances are in a pretty bad state. If you want to vote in the Tories thats yours and anyone elses prerogative, you have freedom of choice as do I. Experience tells me voting Tory is the wrong choice. I am not short of a bob or two but I consider myself working class and never forget where I came from. I also remember hard times under the Tories as a child and it left a lifelong impression on me. Just warning all you young uns who dont have any experience of the slimy bastards be careful what you are voting for, it may come back and bite you smack in the arse or at least in the wallet in your back pocket :lol: :lol: :lol: - happy voting :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by ihatealiens on Thu May 06, 2010 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 06, 2010 1:00 pm

Labour have always been wasteful when it comes to public services. Since being in power the public services sector is the only organisation that has grown regarding its employment figure. This has been achieved by mainly plumming the ocutnry into debt. It makes the unemployment figures look good but eventually it comes with a cost. My opinion it that this has been the biggest scam this government has been involved in. Sooner they are out the better.

Thu May 06, 2010 1:03 pm

Politics is like football isnt it. It's all about opinions. Some of us form our opinions from lifes experiences. I have experienced highs and lows with Cardiff City and conitnue to support them. Likewise with Labour there have been highs and lows but never as low as the times under the slimy Tories. VOTE LABOUR :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 1:28 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Politics is like football isnt it. It's all about opinions. Some of us form our opinions from lifes experiences. I have experienced highs and lows with Cardiff City and conitnue to support them. Likewise with Labour there have been highs and lows but never as low as the times under the slimy Tories. VOTE LABOUR :lol: :lol: :lol:

Winter of discontent.

Thu May 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Keep out the shifty hand shakers - VOTE LABOUR :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Q: How do you tell the difference between a liberal and a Tory?
A: Easy. Watch a man drowning 50 feet offshore.
The Tory will throw out 25 feet of rope and shout "swim for it!"

The liberal will toss out 50 feet of rope, drop his own end, and go off to do another good deed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 1:47 pm

boys, try reading parties manifestos.
i voted labour for the last 3 elections, but after reading David Camerons " i promise to deliver this, or dont vote for me in 5 years time CONTRACT" i am voting conservative.
http://www.conservatives.com/

Thu May 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Q: How many Toriess does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: None, they only screw the poor

Thu May 06, 2010 1:54 pm

nugent wrote:boys, try reading parties manifestos.
i voted labour for the last 3 elections, but after reading David Camerons " i promise to deliver this, or dont vote for me in 5 years time CONTRACT" i am voting conservative.
http://www.conservatives.com/

Sorry I tar all Tories with the same brush - Slimy bastards :lol: :lol: :lol: - Cameron? a man born with a silver spoon in his life - what does he know about the real world? I'll tell - f**k all, that's what - He will grease the palms of the priviliged few as all Tory Prime Ministers before him has done :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 1:57 pm

"Although it is not true that all Tories are stupid, it is true that most stupid people are Tory." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Sorry I tar all Tories with the same brush - Slimy bastards :lol: :lol: :lol: - Cameron? a man born with a silver spoon in his life - what does he know about the real world? I'll tell - f**k all, that's what - He will grease the palms of the priviliged few as all Tory Prime Ministers before him has done :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Im sorry i dont agree, this is the 21st century now, no party can afford to look after the rich mun. they have pledged to stop working families tax credit to families earning over 50k (which I fall into). cutting management in NHS, 5% pay cut for MP`s and a 5 year price freeze. higher taxes for top earners, so what are you on about, or is that what everyone else is telling you the tories are gonna do. or are you gonna find out the info for yourself

Thu May 06, 2010 2:13 pm

Inesfficiency and Waste. That wass the tories reason for closing down the manufacturing industries all over the country. There are many small towns who will never ever recover from the actions took in the 80's. But as long as the south east is ok.

Thu May 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Like I said I have had a whole lifes experience of Tories, seen it all and heard it all before. My views have been formed from those experiences and no amount of glossy websites and Party Political Broadcasts will sway my views on the slimy f*cking Tories. I have made my vote and am proud to say I voted Labour as I am proud to say I marched to get rid of the Riddler. I am true to me roots - I remember where I came from, and I will never forget it. You want to vote Tory, go ahead. Someone recently said Love the City, Hate the Riddler. I agree with that sentiment. I say love the UK hate the Tories :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back to the original question - will he have riots as we are now seeing in Greece. I hope to God not, but my honest view is Yes, especially if the Tories get in.

Thu May 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Politics is like choosing your football team or religion you make your choice then stick with them for life.

Thu May 06, 2010 6:02 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Keep out the shifty hand shakers - VOTE LABOUR :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't help but laugh at the irony of this. Vote the party which had Blair as its leader for so long