Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Welsh Flag

Thu May 06, 2010 11:00 am

I love waving the Welsh flag at away grounds. Last Sunday at Derby during their pitch invasion I saw the customary English St George flag being displayed. That is always my queue to start waving my Welsh flag. Love it because now living here in England I know it windsup them more than it does us.

Re: The Welsh Flag

Thu May 06, 2010 11:42 am

Bakedalasker wrote:I love waving the Welsh flag at away grounds. Last Sunday at Derby during their pitch invasion I saw the customary English St George flag being displayed. That is always my queue to start waving my Welsh flag. Love it because now living here in England I know it windsup them more than it does us.

my brother in law lives in Worcester when england were in the last football world cup everyhwere were england flags and these car flags on all the neighbours and peoples cars, not to be outdone He bought a welsh car flag from tescos and drove back and whilst driving around droitwich and worcester he said the disbelief and obscene gestures, and people beeping their horn was incredible by all account s!!!!!!! keep the welsh flag flying bakersdale :ayatollah:

Re: The Welsh Flag

Thu May 06, 2010 2:03 pm

i will fly a welsh car flag during the world cup here in germany... :ayatollah: