Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CAN ANYONE TELL ME-----

Thu May 06, 2010 9:41 am

Can anyone tell me why the club has extended it's association with Ridsdale? As far as I can make out, the man who almost dragged us down into the same miserable state that he inflicted on Leeds and almost on Barnsley has been invited to renew his involvement with our club! Why on earth would anyone want this man who hired Fowler and two other washed up players to spend a short but enormously expensive time at our cash strapped club and then went on to award himself and a few of his mates top wages for hanging around the ground occasionally?

If you let this man loose with our club's money he will spend it wildly and without much benefit to us. It's being said that Ridsdale has a great eye for bargain players. When he hired Fowler the scum scouser there was not one club apart from Leicester (Briefly until sanity broke in) and some obscure Club in Oz who even considered buying this expensive hospital case even though great strikers were required everywhere.

Then there was the "oral" contract with another player that cost the club heavily because The Riddler was too busy bouncing himself around as the club's saviour. I won't even mention the blank dishonesty he showed in the season ticket scam which alienated thousands of genuine supporters and almost lost us Dato Chan.

As far as I'm concerned there's only one message I have to give Ridsdale and that is,"ON YOUR BIKE RIGHT NOW AND DON'T LOOK BACK!

:old:
CAL

Re: CAN ANYONE TELL ME-----

Thu May 06, 2010 9:57 am

I dont think he has been invited because the article that the Echo ran yesterday was incorrect and was fabricated by Ridsdale and passed onto Terry Phillips to print ...................... there was apparant ructions down CCS yesterday and there is a post on here called " Fireworks at CCS " explaining all ! :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 10:02 am

Morning Martyn. Thanks for the update. I'm behind with the news. The mule train didn't make it over the mountains yesterday.

CAL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 10:07 am

caliburn wrote:Morning Martyn. Thanks for the update. I'm behind with the news. The mule train didn't make it over the mountains yesterday.

CAL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

your welcome Cal and I found out by carrier pidgeon which is our communication media of choice up in the valleys :lol: needless to say season ticket sales are directly related to Ridsdale leaving CCFC now and I think over 4,000 have been sold since the news on Friday !

Good riddance and good luck to any club stupid or desperate enough to employ him in the future , unless the Taxman wants to " employ " him sewing mailbags at Her Majesties Pleasure :lol: