Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT THEY REALLY THINK OF US

Thu May 06, 2010 7:47 am

http://www.the-exiles.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16612 :evil:

Re: WHAT THEY REALLY THINK OF US

Thu May 06, 2010 7:52 am

Quote " Cardiff go bust more fans for us"

I'll never suppoort any other team apart from Cardiff and "IF" Cardiff disappeared well that'd be football over for me.

So much hatred for Cardiff doing well means better times for the International team surely and Welsh football in General as more kids will take an interest.

Thu May 06, 2010 7:53 am

newport is full of low live chav scum, nobodys , working on mim wage to pay for drugs, tracsuit wearing gyppos, burden to society they should put them all to sleep! you'd think you were in liverpool walking around the place!

the place is a dump! it should have a fence all the way around it!

Thu May 06, 2010 7:55 am

They're f*cking turds. This is why I don't understand why Cardiff fans support Newport (eh Milly? :evil: )

Thu May 06, 2010 7:56 am

Dafydd wrote:They're f*cking turds. This is why I don't understand why Cardiff fans support Newport (eh Milly? :evil: )

I HATE NEWPORT more than The Jacks. In the 80s they were Our Rivals.

Thu May 06, 2010 7:57 am

Ben wrote:newport is full of low live chav scum, nobodys , working on mim wage to pay for drugs, tracsuit wearing gyppos, burden to society they should put them all to sleep! you'd think you were in liverpool walking around the place!

did security work for a while covering Cardiff, Bristol and Newport and Newport rated the worst place for me personally, beat Bristol hands down.

Thu May 06, 2010 7:58 am

God they are as bad as the jacks :roll:

Thu May 06, 2010 7:59 am

The Rhooster wrote:
Ben wrote:newport is full of low live chav scum, nobodys , working on mim wage to pay for drugs, tracsuit wearing gyppos, burden to society they should put them all to sleep! you'd think you were in liverpool walking around the place!

did security work for a while covering Cardiff, Bristol and Newport and Newport rated the worst place for me personally, beat Bristol hands down.

Rhooster, Newport is a scum area, but before Baz starts, I LIVE IN CARDIFF. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 8:00 am

Forever Blue wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:

Rhooster, Newport is a scum area, but before Baz starts, I LIVE IN CARDIFF. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well, TECHNICALLY, you vote for a Newport catchment area soo... :lol: :roll:

Thu May 06, 2010 8:01 am

:lol:
Daf, yes to exterminate them :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 8:05 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: I like your thinking. Vote conservative for Newport :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 8:07 am

Dafydd wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: I like your thinking. Vote conservative for Newport :lol:

I did :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 8:10 am

:lol: :lol: I don't think Newport would know what hit them. Actually having to work instead of sitting in their crack dens all day

Thu May 06, 2010 8:11 am

Being a Gwent lad myself but a valleys Gwent lad I ve never been made to feel welcome in Newport worked there for several years and the hatred to cardiff and valley people is really quite staggering !!! no wonder hundreds of fans from Blackwood, Pontypool ,Cwmbran, Ebbw Vale, Abergavenny etc dont watch them , We have often had testing times with Cardiff lads and seperate buses going on away games etc and a degree of suispicion towards each other but the valley rams seemed to somehow bridge the gap and were all united in the cause. County are narrow minded people obsessed with their town whoops I mean city and they will never get the numbers. hope they get relegated next year

Thu May 06, 2010 8:13 am

I hope the little cunts get relegated next season or even better all their fans come to watch us in thhe premiership and they go bust :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 8:30 am

Newport born and bred...............Cardiff City till i Die!!!!
Brian Jenkins

Thu May 06, 2010 10:12 am

Born and bred in Newport, still live, CCFC through and through. Mainly good banter with my Kewnty loving mates but some of em are just w@nkers still living in the 70's & 80's. A couple of years ago I was involved in coaching at Kewnty youth set up and I kid you not one evening the U14's were supposed to be playing a Dev Centre side from Cardiff (game was actually cancelled) and a bunch of chavs turned up looking for trouble!! If any of you want a real laugh go onto you tube and search "Newport County the Ringtone"....f**king hilarious.

Thu May 06, 2010 11:37 am

No one likes us - we dont care. Jealousy will get them no where. :ayatollah: :D :D :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 12:28 pm

I live in Newport and dread bumping into County fans. All they do is rabbit on about winning the Bermuda Triangle League (well it's a league I can't find in the sports sections :lol: ) and how they 'took' a 1,000 fans to 'Weymouth' and everyone was really scared of them.

They remind me of Duran Duran, were once big in the 80's but today nobody even bothers to turn up and watch them.

Thu May 06, 2010 12:58 pm

f**k the County.

I'm a Newport boy, and a load of my mates now support the county as well as Liverpool, Arsenal, etc etc.
Ive been supporting City for almost 20 years now and couldn't give much of a f**k for the county.
It is not the same club that it was.
The fans are mainly all plastics who have jumped out of the woodwork onto the conference glory bus.

To be honest it embarrasses me as a Newportonian to see the way that they carry on.
It will really piss on their parade this year if we get promoted to Premier league after their promotion to the conference :D

What pisses them off the most though is the ever growing number of City fans from Newport.

Newport will be 70% Blue by 2015!!

Thu May 06, 2010 2:24 pm

if cardiff go bust more fans for us said one county wanker.

dream on, i and the vast majority of city fans would never watch that pathetic little club.

they are exactly like the jacks. sad, deluded little people

Thu May 06, 2010 3:13 pm

They even sit down at some games and all sing take your shoes of if you dont like Cardiff and 400 shoes are held in the air, Sad.

Thu May 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Hey Annis.

Dont let Milly see this. You know he loves the county :lol: :lol:

I think the older people hate county and the younger ones tend to hate swansea and bristol more

I would love County to get into the football league and play us :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 4:16 pm

I wouldn't f**k em.

Thu May 06, 2010 4:23 pm

chippy909 wrote:Hey Annis.

Dont let Milly see this. You know he loves the county :lol: :lol:

I think the older people hate county and the younger ones tend to hate swansea and bristol more

I would love County to get into the football league and play us :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 4:29 pm

Everyboby hates us :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but who gives a shit :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 4:46 pm

bluecyw wrote:Everyboby hates us :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but who gives a shit :lol:

All that matters is WE LOVE CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 5:20 pm

chippy909 wrote:I would love County to get into the football league and play us :ayatollah:

I can't ever see County making the Premier League Chippy :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
chippy909 wrote:I would love County to get into the football league and play us :ayatollah:

I can't ever see County making the Premier League Chippy :lol:

I cant even see them making the Premier Inn :D

Thu May 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:They even sit down at some games and all sing take your shoes of if you dont like Cardiff and 400 shoes are held in the air, Sad.

Thats the thing though.

A couple of hundred big mouths who don't like City.

Plenty of other fans there who support both clubs.

Eventually the blokes living in the dark ages will die off and they will move on then.

We'll never play them again , so who cares :lol: