Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Don't be duped and mislead ---

Wed May 05, 2010 9:18 pm

by the bullshit that comes from the english political parties and the attempted brainwashing of the televised debates (which excluded anyone else apart from the main 3 english parties) ---vote for wales tomorrow, vote for Plaid Cymru and send a message to Westminster that we have had enough of the bollox english politics......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Don't be duped and mislead ---

Wed May 05, 2010 9:29 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 9:39 pm

I'm with you on that one mate, plaid cymru will be getting my vote, i've managed to get my other half to vote them aswell!!! shes always gone with labour!!! but shes now come around!!! (well thats what shes telling me anyway!!!)

Wed May 05, 2010 9:46 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:by the bullshit that comes from the english political parties and the attempted brainwashing of the televised debates (which excluded anyone else apart from the main 3 english parties) ---vote for wales tomorrow, vote for Plaid Cymru and send a message to Westminster that we have had enough of the bollox english politics......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A vote for those morons is a vote for Ridsadle or what ever the twats name is, you may as well for the socialst pilock that runs swansea Eh?

Blue is the color, football is our game
We vote together and tories in again

Wed May 05, 2010 10:12 pm

You must be joking id never vote for them,they could never sort this country out.

Thu May 06, 2010 11:35 am

Plaid Cymru.....the only party of wales and for wales.......... :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 11:46 am

:lol: :lol: Have you seen the Plaid Cymru candidate for Cardiff South & Penarth?

Thu May 06, 2010 11:55 am

Dafydd wrote::lol: :lol: Have you seen the Plaid Cymru candidate for Cardiff South & Penarth?

when we drove thru Radyr for the last home game the Plaid candidatename on the boards there was called Mohammed Singh or something !

Plaid: the party with Wales at their heart

Thu May 06, 2010 12:36 pm

Lets be honest none of the English based parties are going to give two shits about Wales - and why should they?

Plaid is a party open to everyone living in Wales whether you're Welsh, English, Asian, Black or whatever. Everyone united in wanting to do what's best for Wales, making decisions about Wales,in Wales - not England.

Vote early, vote often, vote Plaid. ;)

Re: Plaid: the party with Wales at their heart

Thu May 06, 2010 1:31 pm

ninianboy1 wrote:Lets be honest none of the English based parties are going to give two shits about Wales - and why should they?

Plaid is a party open to everyone living in Wales whether you're Welsh, English, Asian, Black or whatever. Everyone united in wanting to do what's best for Wales, making decisions about Wales,in Wales - not England.

Vote early, vote often, vote Plaid. ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 2:10 pm

why should they give a shit about wales. we are just a small town in england.
what right have we got to think we can look after ourselves, when all the dole bums and benefit cheats from the valleys are screwing us

Thu May 06, 2010 2:20 pm

nugent wrote:why should they give a shit about wales. we are just a small town in england.
what right have we got to think we can look after ourselves, when all the dole bums and benefit cheats from the valleys are screwing us

The English shouldn't have to give a shit about Wales, and by and large they don't. Which is why we need to start looking after ourselves. Its the natural thing to do. And one more thing. We are most definitely not a small town in England.

Thu May 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Aye - f**k em let's cut off their water supply :lol: :lol: :lol: they wont be able to Water their football pitches :lol: :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 2:53 pm

Plaid wants to put everyone back in caves no joke. The thick Twats think that we can run our country completely on renewable energy wind and solar. If they think that they are thicker than 50 Jade Goodys stuck together.

Thu May 06, 2010 3:00 pm

[quote="Nuclearblue"]Plaid wants to put everyone back in caves no joke. The thick Twats think that we can run our country completely on renewable energy wind and solar. If they think that they are thicker than 50 Jade Goodys stuck together.[/quote

Oh dear -- looks like we have a brainwashed one here.... :roll: :roll: great contribution that :roll: :roll:

Thu May 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Plaid wants to put everyone back in caves no joke. The thick Twats think that we can run our country completely on renewable energy wind and solar. If they think that they are thicker than 50 Jade Goodys stuck together.[/quote

Oh dear -- looks like we have a brainwashed one here.... :roll: :roll: great contribution that :roll: :roll:

Well brake it all down Plaid thinks we can run Wales 100% on renewable energy !! Perhaps you can answer that or cant you contribute other than say :vote for Plaid a vote for Wales. Brainwashed i think for myself unlike you i thinks.

Thu May 06, 2010 3:37 pm

Plaid candidates....
Cardiff south.... Farida Aslam
Cardiff west.....Mohammad Sarul Islam
WTF?????????????

Fri May 07, 2010 7:02 am

Being Welsh is what is your soul and heart ,its not what is on your outside .....Living in London but from Port Talbot ,I see every day racism and its not nice .To be honest I feel proud that people from a Asian background feel enough pride in Wales to stand for Plaid .It proves the point that Wales is moving forward in a positive way .Maybe a lot of people should take a look how hard many asians have worked over the years in Wales to get where they are today .I voted Labour cause I cant stand the the thought of a Tory leader .Tories dont care about hard working people ,they care about their selves and how to keep their millions safe from tax in overseas bank accounts .The same people who look down on regional accents regardless of education or the colour of a persons skin .By the way ,Nick Griffin such a tw*t -Nazi b*stard

Fri May 07, 2010 7:24 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:by the bullshit that comes from the english political parties and the attempted brainwashing of the televised debates (which excluded anyone else apart from the main 3 english parties) ---vote for wales tomorrow, vote for Plaid Cymru and send a message to Westminster that we have had enough of the bollox english politics......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Plaid did really well :lol: :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 8:12 am

They did yes!! held onto the 3 seats in the face of all the attempted brainwashing!! Quality not quantity Annis, and at least wales has 3 proper representatives in Westminster!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 8:31 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:They did yes!! held onto the 3 seats in the face of all the attempted brainwashing!! Quality not quantity Annis, and at least wales has 3 proper representatives in Westminster!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Fair enough Saddles, you never give in :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 8:35 am

The Plaid Cymru leader for Cardiff South & Penarth was Farida Aslam..

I voted Labour. At the end of the day, they haven't done a really bad job. The recession wasn't their fault - They actually did well to keep the ecenomy from completely crashing in the UK when it happened.

I really don't want Conservatives in power. I think they'll destroy the poor and help the rich, as they always do. All you have to do is look at their policy to bring back fox hunting! TWATS.

Fri May 07, 2010 3:10 pm

I See Blazing you wont answer my question. Nuff said really