Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'm so nervous!!!!!

Wed May 05, 2010 7:07 pm

I can't stop thinking of the play off's honest!! It's to good to be true us getting promoted but I'm starting to dream!!! :? :?

Re: I'm so nervous!!!!!

Wed May 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:I can't stop thinking of the play off's honest!! It's to good to be true us getting promoted but I'm starting to dream!!! :? :?

I handle it by forcing myself to believe that I am content with making the play-offs as it is further than last year. Anything else is a bonus.

Then people like you post like this and I end up pinned to a bog for ten minutes.

Wed May 05, 2010 7:24 pm

The thought of Wembley again !!!!! I just hope that if we get to Wembley we win !!!! 2 years ago I found it a great place to win (v Barnsley) but an awful place to lose (v Pompey).
But the thought of the play-offs are slowly taking over my life ..............

Wed May 05, 2010 7:31 pm

do you think, if we do get to wembley, that, our 2 appearances there , would have any benefits to us in the final, as would the other team be more nervous, the crowd, surroundings etc,

Wed May 05, 2010 7:34 pm

ninianblue wrote:do you think, if we do get to wembley, that, our 2 appearances there , would have any benefits to us in the final, as would the other team be more nervous, the crowd, surroundings etc,

IF we get there , then I think that Jonesy will try to use that to keep the players calm , but after the game starts it'll be the best team on the day wins (which , if we play to our potential) is good for us !!!

Wed May 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Jones' and the teams experiences at Wembley will help us. But you must remember we're going to Wembley without Loovens, Fowler, haisselbank, Johnson, etc etc ..... So we lose a little of previous experience, HOWEVER! with these players gone we may even do better with the likes of Chopra, Bothroyd, Burke, Whitts, and all the rest of the FIT players.....

Saying that, lets keep our feet firmly on the ground, we have Leicester over 2 legs to overcome first. Which i am quietly confident we can, but lets take all this with in the stride. Its a big step for the club, and us as fans. We need to be sensible and not get too excited, although i can confirm - i will be going ......................................

f*cking MENTAL IN THE CATON STAND AT HOME NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 9:11 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Then people like you post like this and I end up pinned to a bog for ten minutes.

:D :D :D

Wed May 05, 2010 9:28 pm

I cant wait.

I feel it in my water :lol:

We are going up :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 9:32 pm

i'm buzzing just thinking about what could be.(may 22nd) with a slice of luck and as long as the postman does his bit i shall see u all in leicester. let the dream begin :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 9:44 pm

I AM SHITTING MYSELF :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:I can't stop thinking of the play off's honest!! It's to good to be true us getting promoted but I'm starting to dream!!! :? :?

I know what you mean mate, I am the same but somehow quietly confident, its been one hell of a season so far, but seems to be all coming together at the right time, both on and off the pitch !!!!

If Vincent Tann is going to take an active roll in the new Board then God knows hat could happen in the next few years !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Having supported City for 40 plus years i am just resigned to the fact that good things don't happen (often) to City but what will be will be and maybe just maybe it's our turn this time?

And yes i'm absolutely bricking it :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 7:49 am

OK I woke up this morning and as soon as I become alert a wave of butterflies hit my stomach!!! This is going to kill me!! I wish I could just sleep till May 23rd!! No way we'll get promoted.... it's just to good to be true!!! :shaking: :shaking: :shaking: :shaking:

Thu May 06, 2010 10:20 am

Every time this is discussed - i get this feeling (and its worked through the season every goal at every game so far!) we will def be at wembley! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

last time i had it really strong as im getting now was the 2nd swnasea goal :D

:ayatollah:

BLOOARMY!

Thu May 06, 2010 10:56 am

I wasn't nervous till I read this thread.... :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 11:29 am

I'm very positive........but brickin it on the quiet with that 'calm before the storm' type of feeling in my waters!!!

Thu May 06, 2010 11:29 am

I've got a feeling that we'll get promoted. If we don't, I'll feel like a dick, but this feels like our season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 11:30 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:I'm very positive........but brickin it on the quiet with that 'calm before the storm' type of feeling in my waters!!!

That's just not positive enough Mr Saddles :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 3:35 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:I'm very positive........but brickin it on the quiet with that 'calm before the storm' type of feeling in my waters!!!

That's just not positive enough Mr Saddles :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I'M STILL SHITTING IT!!

Sat May 08, 2010 9:13 am

I'm getting worse!! :o :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 9:16 am

im nervous, exited, scared, everything!!
more nervous now than ever been, f**k knows what il be like in the mmorning :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 9:17 am

The play-offs are the absolute best and worst things in football at the same time. You know that, on Wednesday, if we beat Leicester it'll be the best feeling ever. Lose and you're going to want to kill yourself. Then, you've got to go through the same emotional rollercoaster at Wembley.

I'm not looking past Leicester, but if we can get a result at the Walkers, then I can't see us blowing it at the CCS .

To be honest, although Blackpool on paper is an easier game, I'd rather play Forest in the final because I'd think if we played Blackpool at Wembley, a few players may take their eyer off the ball thinking it's an easier ride. I want them to go in focussed 100%, and a game against Forest will ensure that.

Sat May 08, 2010 9:18 am

i was fine until i watched sport wales last night....... damn u nathan blake...lolol :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 10:41 am

boyosback wrote:i was fine until i watched sport wales last night....... damn u nathan blake...lolol :ayatollah:

Damn you to hell.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: