Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

plaid cymru

Wed May 05, 2010 6:28 pm

plaid cymru, am, chris franks, at the national assembly, wished the bluebirds, success in the championship- play offs, in the echo tonight,,,,,,, its the first party thats come anywhere near to what i want,,,,, they might get my vote now :ayatollah:

Re: plaid cymru

Wed May 05, 2010 8:20 pm

getting mine, cff .cymru freedom fighters.republic of wales.we dont want the bridge

Wed May 05, 2010 8:32 pm

never heard the welsh labour wishing us good luck :twisted:

Wed May 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Sorry will never get mine, they would keep us in the dark ages, just my opinion.

Wed May 05, 2010 9:10 pm

they will never get my vote,its just a ploy what they said in the paper,their all the same,bullshit when they need to.

Wed May 05, 2010 9:12 pm

They will ALWAYS get my vote, the only REAL WELSH PARTY FOR WELSH PEOPLE. The westminster parties do not give a flying feck about Wales. VOTE FOR WALES ---VOTE FOR PLAID CYMRU!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 9:15 pm

As a proud Welshman they get my vote, But living in neil kinnocks area Labour seem to win by 20,000 plus every election !!

Wed May 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:As a proud Welshman they get my vote, But living in neil kinnocks area Labour seem to win by 20,000 plus every election !!

Top man!! -----but it's just a bad habit in the valleys and people would vote labour if the candidate was a fekin shetland pony!! --- i've had enough and it's only the real welsh party for me from now on!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:As a proud Welshman they get my vote, But living in neil kinnocks area Labour seem to win by 20,000 plus every election !!

I would love Wales to have a proper leader, but they havent got one ?

Wed May 05, 2010 10:31 pm

im a leader of dibs tours,i got some great policies

Wed May 05, 2010 10:41 pm

dibstours wrote:im a leader of dibs tours,i got some great policies

anything goes? :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 10:51 pm

Get my vote! Shame the guy standing is a jack in our area!

Thu May 06, 2010 12:37 am

Getting my vote whatever the majority is. Plaid do it for us, Wales.

Thu May 06, 2010 7:09 am

Chris Franks - Plaid Cymru the party of Wales. He can't even speak the Lingo and he's English..

Thu May 06, 2010 7:09 am

Chris Franks - Plaid Cymru the party of Wales. He can't even speak the Lingo and he's English..

Thu May 06, 2010 4:34 pm

If Plaid took over Wales we are all fucked, Cardiff will lose its Capital city funding, Rugby will be on every channel and every one will be forced to speak the dreadful sounding Welsh Language.