Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

anyone going ?

Wed May 05, 2010 4:58 pm

to see peter kay do stand up in manchester?

im off to see him tomorrow and i cant bloody wait :D not looking forward to the drive though.

Re: anyone going ?

Wed May 05, 2010 5:29 pm

went to see him the night we won promotion at the millenium stadium in 2003, bought my ticket for Kay then we got to the final, as you can imagine i was more than half cut when i went to see his show after the footy, the CIA was full of city fans, someone shouted do the ayatollah, he then told us he'd been in the city all day walking around and said it was full of nutters asking him to do the ayatollah his words "what the f**k is that all about".

Cant remember much else as i was so pissed thank god for dvd's.

Wed May 05, 2010 5:53 pm

rob wrote:to see peter kay do stand up in manchester?

im off to see him tomorrow and i cant bloody wait :D not looking forward to the drive though.

i got tickets for his Cardiff one in November, cant wait :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 8:15 am

hello rhooster, and welcome back. :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 8:19 am

rob wrote:hello rhooster, and welcome back. :ayatollah:

cheers Rob. :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 8:13 am

I was going to that one Rob then ended up selling them ones and bought ones for Cardiff in November.
I Love Peter Kay

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 8:20 am

rob wrote:to see peter kay do stand up in manchester?

Saw John Bishop the other night in Hammersmith, very good - "I'm from Liverpool, I don't mind people living off the state but the Royal family take it a bit far" I think his tour is over now though. Going to see Lee Mack next week, another proper stand up. Jim Davidson is also on tour.

Fri May 07, 2010 4:14 pm

peter kay was fantastic had the audience crying with laughter, and the finale is pure comedy genius, worth seeing i would recommend him to anyone.
manchester was interesting as well, had some very funny looks walking around in my city top :ayatollah: