Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE'RE ON TARGET AND CAN WE BEAT THIS SEASON

Wed May 05, 2010 4:32 pm

By end of day Tomorrow we should off Sold 15,000 SEASON Tickets for next Season(total for This Season incl Premier is 16,000) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Since the News started filtering out that The RIddler was going, 4,500 extra Fans Already Renewed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WERE ON TAGET AND CAN WE BEAT THIS SEASON

Wed May 05, 2010 4:39 pm

as soon as i knew ridsdale was going i renewed. :ayatollah:

Re: WERE ON TAGET AND CAN WE BEAT THIS SEASON

Wed May 05, 2010 4:47 pm

cefnblue wrote:as soon as i knew ridsdale was going i renewed. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WE'RE ON TARGET AND CAN WE BEAT THIS SEASON

Wed May 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Since the News started filtering out that The RIddler was going, 4,500 extra Fans Already Renewed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How funny is that. PR tried to promote season tickets recently with half money back offers and they made 4 or 5 sales, all he had to do was say that he was leaving and he could have single handedly been responsible for 5,000 season ticket sales.

I bet he's claiming it anyway. :twisted:

Wed May 05, 2010 5:27 pm

I assume the guaranteed semi ticket when you buy a season ticket offer will stop on Friday as they will start selling next Wednesday's tickets to everyone by then.

Wed May 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Since the News started filtering out that The RIddler was going, 4,500 extra Fans Already Renewed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How funny is that. PR tried to promote season tickets recently with half money back offers and they made 4 or 5 sales, all he had to do was say that he was leaving and he could have single handedly been responsible for 5,000 season ticket sales.

I bet he's claiming it anyway. :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 5:44 pm

I hope we break last seasons figures. Would be great if we did

Wed May 05, 2010 5:51 pm

i would have thought the immenent take over has a great deal to do with it...... fans expectations have obviously risen whether we get promoted or not..... :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Goodshoes wrote:I hope we break last seasons figures. Would be great if we did

3-0 up on aggregate by this time Next week and then 12 hours on they will be queuing around the block. :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 8:37 pm

But if we get to the Premier another 10,000 will want them lol. CANT STAND THOSE FANS.

Wed May 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:But if we get to the Premier another 10,000 will want them lol. CANT STAND THOSE FANS.

Trouble is though Annis, the club needs them. :? :?

Wed May 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:But if we get to the Premier another 10,000 will want them lol. CANT STAND THOSE FANS.

It'll piss me off as i cant get to all the home games so cant justify the cost of a season ticket for me and the 2 older boys (Had season tickets in days of durban plus 3 of the last 4 at NP even though i can only get to max of 15 a season).

The glory hunters are twats who follow Man U and Liverpool and only get interested in CCFC when there is a big game. I just hope that if we go up me and the boys will be able to see a few of the games.

Wed May 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:

Trouble is though Annis, the club needs them. :? :?

I dont :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

It'll piss me off as i cant get to all the home games so cant justify the cost of a season ticket for me and the 2 older boys (Had season tickets in days of durban plus 3 of the last 4 at NP even though i can only get to max of 15 a season).

The glory hunters are twats who follow Man U and Liverpool and only get interested in CCFC when there is a big game. I just hope that if we go up me and the boys will be able to see a few of the games.

I totally agree with you Gareth.

Wed May 05, 2010 9:53 pm

yeh and they will be the ones you read about in the papers complaining they cant get tickets

Thu May 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Just Renewed mine. First time in over 20 years that i have not renewed mine within a week or so after they are put on sale, due to the Yorkshire Liar. Just wish Steve Borley had asked us all Directly, would have renewed weeks ago. I have total respect for Steve.
Jack Lewis.

Thu May 06, 2010 8:14 pm

left it a bit late for a season ticket for a few different reasons but 2 more will be flying out of the season ticket sales office tomorrow afternoon :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 8:19 pm

Yep and these fans will be moaning that it's too loud and there was some swearing and jumping