Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fireworks at CCS

Wed May 05, 2010 12:23 pm

Due to Terry Phillip's story in the Echo today claiming that Peter Ridsdale is dealing with players contracts,

Steve Borley has gone mad at Peter Ridsdale over this story, because it is simply not true.

Peter Ridsdale blamed Gareth Davies for what was written and Borley has now sacked Gareth Davies.

Steve Borley has also spoken with Terry Phillips and has told him to retract the story.

Goes to show that Peter Ridsdale is doing nothing at the club and is still trying to take the credit for other peoples work and trying to make himself look involved and somewhat important.

Re: Fireworks at CCS

Wed May 05, 2010 12:25 pm

They should show him the door he is determined to shit stir. Or is this a Ridsdale ploy to force them to sack him???

Wed May 05, 2010 12:41 pm

Annis I mean Carl. The Riddler hiopefully will be gone soon. :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 12:52 pm

I'm looking forward to reading that retraction !!

Wed May 05, 2010 12:53 pm

No wonder Borley is pissed off - will kill the season ticket sales stone dead !

Wed May 05, 2010 12:59 pm

I thought it sounded a bit suspect when Peter Ridsdale claimed he would be working as an unpaid consultant. I can't imagine Ridsdale doing anything for free!

Wed May 05, 2010 1:00 pm

davids wrote:No wonder Borley is pissed off - will kill the season ticket sales stone dead !

I read the story this morning and thought it a bit odd.

However, I never thought of the impact it would have on season ticket sales which will be huge, so no wonder Borley is pissed off as yet again the troubles at this club lead back to the Riddler.

May 31st can't come too soon that's for sure.

Wed May 05, 2010 1:01 pm

Zabier wrote:I thought it sounded a bit suspect when Peter Ridsdale claimed he would be working as an unpaid consultant. I can't imagine Ridsdale doing anything for free!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 1:15 pm

carlccfc wrote:Due to Terry Phillip's story in the Echo today claiming that Peter Ridsdale is dealing with players contracts,

Steve Borley has gone mad at Peter Ridsdale over this story, because it is simply not true.

Peter Ridsdale blamed Gareth Davies for what was written and Borley has now sacked Gareth Davies.

Steve Borley has also spoken with Terry Phillips and has told him to retract the story.

Goes to show that Peter Ridsdale is doing nothing at the club and is still trying to take the credit for other peoples work and trying to make himself look involved and somewhat important.

Ridsdale blaming Gareth Davies :lol: :lol: :lol: turning on his own :lol: :lol: :lol: Like I been saying for yonks and yonks Ridsdale only looks after number one.What a despicable character he is. Show him the door. I wonder what TG will make of this one :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 1:29 pm

surley all this is good grounds to sack??

:ayatollah: SACK THE c**t , SACK THE c**t SACK THE c**t :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 1:33 pm

I honestly think he should go now!!! He is trying his best to destabilise the club at the most important point in recent history. - SACK THE b*stard - :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Borley is Fuming Carl, actually lost it with The Riddler :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 4:54 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I honestly think he should go now!!! He is trying his best to destabilise the club at the most important point in recent history. - SACK THE b*stard - :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was thinking about this and wondered what everyone else thought. Is Ridsdale trying to destabilise our club before he leaves?

He must have known the impact on season ticket sales if it became known he wasn't leaving and why release that story if it wasn't true?

Wed May 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Ridsdale just do everyone a favour and f**k OFF!

Wed May 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Borley is Fuming Carl, actually lost it with The Riddler :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hopefully Borley give Goldfish boy a slap from himself and one from all the fans!

Wed May 05, 2010 6:20 pm

I cant wait till he fucks off for good.

Hopefully borley lands a right hook on that 12inch nose of ridsdales

Wed May 05, 2010 6:28 pm

Zabier wrote:I thought it sounded a bit suspect when Peter Ridsdale claimed he would be working as an unpaid consultant. I can't imagine Ridsdale doing anything for free!

Aye Zab, thats when I stopped reading, wasn't the quote something along the lines of "we rang Pete in his yorkshire house/home/hut or whatever and he told us that he would be working as an unpaid consultant" :o

Does the man think that the Evil Child Catcher, errm sorry the Tax Person, reads such crap?

Either that or Baker wrote the article :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 10:09 pm

The only time the words "Ridsdale" and "unpaid" will ever appear in the same sentence is when it's referring to the debts the tw*t has got our club into!