Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

June 16th

Wed May 05, 2010 9:52 am

Thats when we have to pay up. Breaking news on Sky Sports :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Court ajourned.

Re: June 16th

Wed May 05, 2010 9:59 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Wed May 05, 2010 10:06 am

Great stuff but what a Journey this tax bill has been? Started 25th November finally resolved (fingers crossed) 16th June, nearly 7 months!

BTW when does the transfer window open? Just thinking of the embargo.

Wed May 05, 2010 10:09 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Great stuff but what a Journey this tax bill has been? Started 25th November finally resolved (fingers crossed) 16th June, nearly 7 months!

BTW when does the transfer window open? Just thinking of the embargo.

Im thinking of this years tax bill now :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 12:11 pm

It's also National Famine Memorial Day

http://irishholocaust.webs.com/

Wed May 05, 2010 3:45 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:It's also National Famine Memorial Day

when is warrington, harrods, birmingham,enniskillen, kingsmill ,gillford etc memorial day mate

Wed May 05, 2010 4:13 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

when is warrington, harrods, birmingham,enniskillen, kingsmill ,gillford etc memorial day mate

Yes, I get your point and really do sympathise but in the same sentence I must say that parliamentignored Sinn Fein's pleas for negotiation up until the IRA changed their targets to infrastructure and financial institutions.

It seems to me that Canary Wharf and the Staple's Corner M1 Interchange was what really brought the parties together.

There is sufficient evidence and it was also an IRA policy to give warnings well in advance if devices were to endager the public. parliament do not want to give up a piece of their Empire at any cost even if it means the loss of it's civillians and soldiers.

The IRA just want their country back.

What would you do now if Wales was occupied by foriegn soldiers?

How would you feel about a country that had stolen your forfathers land and made them work as slaves on it, criminalised the teaching of their native language, tried to invoke another religion on them, let them starve during a famine that could have
been avoided and then during a period of civil unrest in Wales when troops were needed to quell the miners and steelworkers they sent all the scum from the prisons of the north east of engalnd over to irealnd to act as soldiers where there indiscipline caused them to rape and murder innocents?

Wed May 05, 2010 4:35 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

Yes, I get your point and really do sympathise but in the same sentence I must say that parliamentignored Sinn Fein's pleas for negotiation up until the IRA changed their targets to infrastructure and financial institutions.

It seems to me that Canary Wharf and the Staple's Corner M1 Interchange was what really brought the parties together.

There is sufficient evidence and it was also an IRA policy to give warnings well in advance if devices were to endager the public. parliament do not want to give up a piece of their Empire at any cost even if it means the loss of it's civillians and soldiers.

The IRA just want their country back.

What would you do now if Wales was occupied by foriegn soldiers?

How would you feel about a country that had stolen your forfathers land and made them work as slaves on it, criminalised the teaching of their native language, tried to invoke another religion on them, let them starve during a famine that could have
been avoided and then during a period of civil unrest in Wales when troops were needed to quell the miners and steelworkers they sent all the scum from the prisons of the north east of engalnd over to irealnd to act as soldiers where there indiscipline caused them to rape and murder innocents?

sinn fein leaders adams and mcguinness were the ira top men they only wanted to start negotiations when they realised they were losing the "war". the majority of ulster wanted to stay part of the union and if it wasn't 4 partition civil war was on the cards. it winds me up to see men like those two with blood on their hands allowed 2 be in positions of power. its about time the ira scum's victims are shown some respect and given compensation by sinn fein

Wed May 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Unless the IRA or Gerry Adams et al are paying HMRC, is this really relevant :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 4:39 pm

PtB wrote:Unless the IRA or Gerry Adams et al are paying HMRC, is this really relevant :lol:

sorry ptb i hate the plastic paddies

Wed May 05, 2010 6:04 pm

sinn fein leaders adams and mcguinness were the ira top men they only wanted to start negotiations when they realised they were losing the "war". the majority of ulster wanted to stay part of the union and if it wasn't 4 partition civil war was on the cards. it winds me up to see men like those two with blood on their hands allowed 2 be in positions of power. its about time the ira scum's victims are shown some respect and given compensation by sinn fein[/quote]

Talking of "blood on their hands". You could easily be "knee high up in Feinian blood" if you were to count the millions the English murdered. Perhaps that's why the Union jack is referred to as the "Butcher's Apron"

This debate is really a no-brainer and I don't have time to write down the details of over 600 years of oppression to make you finally realise thet the English are at fault and The the Ranger's fans are the scum.

The English were quick enough to pull out of Hong Kong a far more lucrative piece of land.

and they are finally near their end of stay in Ireland because we are outbreeding the protestants 5 to 1

Tiocfaidh ar la.......pretty soon as well 8-)

Wed May 05, 2010 6:06 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
PtB wrote:Unless the IRA or Gerry Adams et al are paying HMRC, is this really relevant :lol:

sorry ptb i hate the plastic paddies

Especially the NYPD :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:sinn fein leaders adams and mcguinness were the ira top men they only wanted to start negotiations when they realised they were losing the "war". the majority of ulster wanted to stay part of the union and if it wasn't 4 partition civil war was on the cards. it winds me up to see men like those two with blood on their hands allowed 2 be in positions of power. its about time the ira scum's victims are shown some respect and given compensation by sinn fein

Talking of "blood on their hands". You could easily be "knee high up in Feinian blood" if you were to count the millions the English murdered. Perhaps that's why the Union jack is referred to as the "Butcher's Apron"

This debate is really a no-brainer and I don't have time to write down the details of over 600 years of oppression to make you finally realise thet the English are at fault and The the Ranger's fans are the scum.

The English were quick enough to pull out of Hong Kong a far more lucrative piece of land.

and they are finally near their end of stay in Ireland because we are outbreeding the protestants 5 to 1

Tiocfaidh ar la.......pretty soon as well 8-)[/quote]

NO CHANCE ULSTER IS BRITISH SOIL

Wed May 05, 2010 9:41 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:sinn fein leaders adams and mcguinness were the ira top men they only wanted to start negotiations when they realised they were losing the "war". the majority of ulster wanted to stay part of the union and if it wasn't 4 partition civil war was on the cards. it winds me up to see men like those two with blood on their hands allowed 2 be in positions of power. its about time the ira scum's victims are shown some respect and given compensation by sinn fein

NO CHANCE ULSTER IS BRITISH SOIL[/quote]

That isn't true!

Antrim, Armagh, Down, Derry, Fermanagh and Tyrone are six counties disputed by the Anti Treaty ( Provisional IRA so to speak) in the 1920 Government Act which preceeded the 1916 Declaration of Independence

Monoghan, Donegal and Cavan are the remaining counties that make up the Province of Ulster.

Wed May 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

That isn't true!

Antrim, Armagh, Down, Derry, Fermanagh and Tyrone are six counties disputed by the Anti Treaty ( Provisional IRA so to speak) in the 1920 Government Act which preceeded the 1916 Declaration of Independence

Monoghan, Donegal and Cavan are the remaining counties that make up the Province of Ulster.[/quote]

i think we have to agree to disagree jonny your a reble im a loyalist. peolpe have been arguing over this 4 9o years. two ccfc fans are not going to achive f**k all talking abput it on here

Wed May 05, 2010 10:45 pm

quote]

NO CHANCE ULSTER IS BRITISH SOIL[/quote]

That isn't true!

Monoghan, Donegal and Cavan are the remaining counties that make up the Province of Ulster.[/quote]

i think we have to agree to disagree jonny your a reble im a loyalist. peolpe have been arguing over this 4 9o years. two ccfc fans are not going to achive f**k all talking abput it on here[/quote]

At a time when many people are very concerned about immigration some may just begin to imagine how they would feel if their homeland, culture, law and language were attempted to be taken away against their will by force.

Because this is what the English tried to do in Eire.

If i mange to do this then this is time well spent

Thu May 06, 2010 1:31 am

Never has a thread gone so off topic

Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 am

i can think of a few.................but not this bad :lol: it only started as a date and now its down to the scurge of f*cking religion

Wher is your god when you want him?????

Thu May 06, 2010 7:50 am

I was only talking about the tax bill.. :shock:

Thu May 06, 2010 10:54 am

Dafydd wrote:I was only talking about the tax bill.. :shock:

Dafydd, look what you blydi started now with that date :lol: :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 11:14 am

KyleV wrote:
Dafydd wrote:I was only talking about the tax bill.. :shock:

Dafydd, look what you blydi started now with that date :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I know, I can't help it.. I'm an instigator!

Thu May 06, 2010 12:28 pm

You're an instigator, twisted instigator :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 2:21 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:quote]

That isn't true!

i think we have to agree to disagree jonny your a reble im a loyalist. peolpe have been arguing over this 4 9o years. two ccfc fans are not going to achive f**k all talking abput it on here[/quote]

At a time when many people are very concerned about immigration some may just begin to imagine how they would feel if their homeland, culture, law and language were attempted to be taken away against their will by force.

Because this is what the English tried to do in Eire.

If i mange to do this then this is time well spent[/quote]

f**k IRELAND AND THE IRA

Fri May 07, 2010 9:48 am

[/quote]

f**k IRELAND AND THE IRA[/quote]

Ireland will never be fucked into a Principality.