Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Baker up to his old tricks again?

Wed May 05, 2010 6:10 am

winding up the foxes :lol: :lol: :lol: - http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index ... opic=65804

Re: Baker up to his old tricks again?

Wed May 05, 2010 11:11 am

No.

That person seems to lack intelligence of which I do not.

Wed May 05, 2010 1:04 pm

baker wrote:No.

Ah, but only a man as intellectual as yourself Baker can carry off the facade of an individual with no intelligence whilst in actual fact being a man with some brains.

Wed May 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Zabier wrote:

Ah, but only a man as intellectual as yourself Baker can carry off the facade of an individual with no intelligence whilst in actual fact being a man with some brains.

OK Baker if you are so clever answer that one :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Zabier wrote:

Now, now you seem to have underestimated my intelligence, Zabier.
I do not have the spare time to post on the Leicester forum most my time is spent using one hand to post on this forum and the other to practice mathematical formulas to pleasure myself. I sometimes also like to indulge into some light cello music from the deep mountains of Namibia. I am one to enjoy all manifestations of any cultural background you see.

Wed May 05, 2010 4:00 pm

Pfff Freak

Wed May 05, 2010 7:25 pm

im still doing the 19+66,,,,,,,, wish i had a jack freind, with all those fingers and toes :roll:

Wed May 05, 2010 7:31 pm

baker wrote:
Zabier wrote:

Now, now you seem to have underestimated my intelligence, Zabier.
I do not have the spare time to post on the Leicester forum most my time is spent using one hand to post on this forum and the other to practice mathematical formulas to pleasure myself. I sometimes also like to indulge into some light cello music from the deep mountains of Namibia. I am one to enjoy all manifestations of any cultural background you see.

So you use your computer with one hand and pleasure yourself with the other. Now that's multi-tasking !! I'll bet no one else can do that ?

Wed May 05, 2010 7:35 pm

Ah, but only a man as intellectual as yourself Baker can carry off the facade of an individual with no intelligence whilst in actual fact being a man with some brains.[/quote]Now, now you seem to have underestimated my intelligence, Zabier.
I do not have the spare time to post on the Leicester forum most my time is spent using one hand to post on this forum and the other to practice mathematical formulas to pleasure myself. I sometimes also like to indulge into some light cello music from the deep mountains of Namibia. I am one to enjoy all manifestations of any cultural background you see.[/quote]

So you use your computer with one hand and pleasure yourself with the other. Now that's multi-tasking !! I'll bet no one else can do that ?[/quote]

I'm diving in that net. :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Ah , but Willy , can you multi-task as good as Baker ?

Thu May 06, 2010 11:08 am

And they say men can't multi-task. Pah.