Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Frauding the Country

Tue May 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Fraud squad to be intrested would you think of an individual who buries a Company who blatently screws the system of tax and VAT payments with a switch to employment whilst illegally only having one contract/agreement as termed as employment and not consultancy in the Govenrments view. Watch this space! :ayatollah:

Re: Frauding the Country

Tue May 04, 2010 10:18 pm

go on ya bastards

screw the fat c**t, take im for everything then lock his fat arse up so some jack jolly boys can have some fun with im in the showers

yes yes yes what great news. i for one will keep watching this space daya

Tue May 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Possible.

Tue May 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Possible.

You would think that taking 500k worth of shares into a Company, busting it avoiding tax and Vat in total over a long period, then selling same shares to your personal self for 20k claiming they are worthless prior to busting Company fully would go under investigation wouldnt you? Thats how I want to see this Country run, not allowing these Nick Leeson actions to continue to take place and fully investigated for fraud, obviously this is just a scenerio of many individuals in the UK business world of course, personally i know of nobody of such actions but i hear its common place.

Tue May 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Daya wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Possible.

You would think that taking 500k worth of shares into a Company, busting it avoiding tax and Vat in total over a long period, then selling same shares to your personal self for 20k claiming they are worthless prior to busting Company fully would go under investigation wouldnt you? Thats how I want to see this Country run, not allowing these Nick Leeson actions to continue to take place and fully investigated for fraud, obviously this is just a scenerio of many individuals in the UK business world of course, personally i know of nobody of such actions but i hear its common place.

Yes it does goes on and alot sem to get away with it. However some have been done for fraud, I dont know but they have been done so yes it is possible.

Tue May 04, 2010 11:04 pm

hi daya, glad your back, are you talking cardiff city, or outside, ie, companies outside football, that people in cardiff city have an intrest?

Tue May 04, 2010 11:07 pm

DAYA don't do anything till after the 31st may, then do what you are thinking of doing, but until then dont rock the boat

Tue May 04, 2010 11:26 pm

Igovernor wrote:DAYA don't do anything till after the 31st may, then do what you are thinking of doing, but until then dont rock the boat

Not doing anything personally mate, just summarising general politics as we head towards elections etc. :ayatollah:

only thing i dread is my two teams clashing in prem next season .... but the agony will be worth it ..... up the Irons/City. :ayatollah: