Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well Done The Bhoys

Tue May 04, 2010 8:42 pm

Annis and Warren get thier just desserts :lol:

Re: **** The Bhoys

Tue May 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Celtic just go their five mins of glory but when this season is reviewed it will be remembered for Rangers making it number 53 and Celtic losing to Ross County.

f**k the Bhoys!

Follow Follow.

Re: Well Done The Bhoys

Tue May 04, 2010 8:50 pm

hello hello we are the billy boys

Tue May 04, 2010 8:51 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Celtic just go their five mins of glory but when this season is reviewed it will be remembered for Rangers making it number 53 and Celtic losing to Ross County.

f**k the Bhoys!

Follow Follow.

blah! blah! mc f*cking blah!

He who laughs last......good man Lennon :lol:

Tue May 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:Celtic just go their five mins of glory but when this season is reviewed it will be remembered for Rangers making it number 53 and Celtic losing to Ross County.

f**k the Bhoys!

Follow Follow.

blah! blah! mc f*cking blah!

He who laughs last......good man Lennon :lol:

Tue May 04, 2010 9:11 pm

ffs fishy have you ever been to glasgow and seen the hate, its a shit place for 2 shit football teams, i have been there and watched a derby, over rated dump

Tue May 04, 2010 9:15 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:ffs fishy have you ever been to glasgow and seen the hate, its a shit place for 2 shit football teams, i have been there and watched a derby, over rated dump

I have not but I hate celtic, I can have emotions.
People have not been to Iraq but hate the Iraqis for what they believe in. What the difference in that to me not going to glasgow and hate what they believe in?

Tue May 04, 2010 9:16 pm

what the f**k has iraq got to do with it????

Tue May 04, 2010 9:20 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:what the f**k has iraq got to do with it????

What the f**k has me liking Rangers go to do with anyone else?

Tue May 04, 2010 9:23 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

answer my question first :lol:

Tue May 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Drop the handbags ladies :lol:

Tue May 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Dafydd wrote:Drop the handbags ladies :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: i need my beauty sleep

goodnight girls, i will edit and delete in the morning :lol: :lol:

Tue May 04, 2010 9:30 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

answer my question first :lol:

:lol: People dont like Iraqis and have never been to iraq
I dont like Celtic and have never been to Glasgow / Dublin

Tue May 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Tue May 04, 2010 10:11 pm

who gives a shit, its a piss poor league, :(

Tue May 04, 2010 10:14 pm

ninianblue wrote:who gives a shit, its a piss poor league, :(

When did it become that good? :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 1:43 am

Image[/quote]

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Wed May 05, 2010 9:54 am

Both horrible bigots and it is a game I wish both could lose.

There is only 1 team in Glasgow - Up the Jags.

Wed May 05, 2010 10:14 am

[img]
o0s4g3.gif
[/img]
[img]
TITLE_682x400_810999a.jpg
[/img]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed May 05, 2010 11:13 am

Orange Bastards... :D

Wed May 05, 2010 11:17 am

Hofmeister wrote:Orange Bastards... :D

Orange Bastards eh?

I think you forgot the other words like dirty, f*cking and hun.

Just try it...... Dirty ,f*cking, hun, orange bastards...sounds good don't it? :D

Wed May 05, 2010 11:26 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:Orange Bastards... :D

Orange Bastards eh?

I think you forgot the other words like dirty, f*cking and hun.

Just try it...... Dirty ,f*cking, hun, orange bastards...sounds good don't it? :D

Its only a modern thing with Rangers being called huns ( having a pop at the Queens heritage) - Celtic were called huns for decades due to their Irish motherlands :D :D :D support of the Nazis during the war. Celtic Park was closed by the SFA at the same time for violence and their singing of pro-German songs. Nothing changes with the pro-terror sympathisers eh :shock:

And I would have thought using the words dirty and f*cking are more appropriate to your avatar tbh :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 11:32 am

dunno how dirty they are... ;)

but hate em with a passion. racist bigots waving union jacks and sing gstq....just like the jacks...

as far as that myth that the irish supported the nazis during the war: take a history lesson, it was during WW1 when the irish were supported by germany, not WW2.... :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 11:49 am

Hofmeister wrote:dunno how dirty they are... ;)

but hate em with a passion. racist bigots waving union jacks and sing gstq....just like the jacks...

as far as that myth that the irish supported the nazis during the war: take a history lesson, it was during WW1 when the irish were supported by germany, not WW2.... :lol:

The English /British started all the nonsene by invading Ireland.

It's about time they put it right and fully compensated all the victims of the atrocious attemtpted genocide that was disguised as a potato famine by giving up all the land they stole during the plantations back to the victims' families.

The IRA were forced into a terror camapaign in order to bring Sinn Fein to the negotiating table.

Sadly many innocents were lost during this and it wasn't until the IRA changed their policy to damaging roads and major financial institutions that Parliament decided to talk to the "Freedom FIghters".

Wed May 05, 2010 11:51 am

Theres racist bigots on both sides of the OF, simple. Not quite sure what's wrong with waving the flag of your country and singing its anthem when you're in that country btw - I don't do it but there's nothing wrong with patriotism if that's your bag. Wrong war for the Irish/German love-in? Big deal mate, big deal :roll:

Wed May 05, 2010 11:56 am

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:Theres racist bigots on both sides of the OF, simple. Not quite sure what's wrong with waving the flag of your country and singing its anthem when you're in that country btw :roll:

The Tudors wanted to wipe out Catholocism in Ireland!

Thereis definitely something wrong with invading another country waving your flags, singing your national anthem and then proceeding to trying to wipe out it's people and language and steal their land though, don't you agree?

Wed May 05, 2010 12:14 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
LlwyncelynBlue wrote:Theres racist bigots on both sides of the OF, simple. Not quite sure what's wrong with waving the flag of your country and singing its anthem when you're in that country btw :roll:

Thereis definitely something wrong with invading another country waving your flags, singing your national anthem and then proceeding to trying to wipe out it's people and language and steal their land though, don't you agree?

Absolutely - but also aware that those things used to happen in the past, that's just the way it was. I'm not that bitter at the Vikings or Romans tbh

Religion and wars - now there's a topic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 12:23 pm

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Absolutely - but also aware that those things used to happen in the past, that's just the way it was. I'm not that bitter at the Vikings or Romans tbh

Religion and wars - now there's a topic :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Vikings settled in Ireland and worked with the Irish...the Romans never made it that far.

I don't like the fact that too many people are too quick to brand Irish Republicans as scum when all they want is their country back. This conflict has only had brief cease fires in the whole 600 years it's been going on. I would also bet my bottom dollar that if there was a sea between Wales and England then we would be at it with the English as well.
They're a shower of cunts and have been since The Tudors took to the throne

Wed May 05, 2010 12:31 pm

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:Theres racist bigots on both sides of the OF, simple. Not quite sure what's wrong with waving the flag of your country and singing its anthem when you're in that country btw - I don't do it but there's nothing wrong with patriotism if that's your bag. Wrong war for the Irish/German love-in? Big deal mate, big deal :roll:

not arguing about wars, cos they are all wrong imo... but if you state the irish were supported by the nazis or nazi germany supporting the irish get your facts right. not all germans are/were nazis and there is a big deal bout which war, otherwise its better to keep your mouth shut cos you dont know anything about it.

i like people better, who learned from history and see that racism is wrong - rather than folks who raise their right arm TODAY and have fascist opinions bout jews, muslims, catholics, blacks, asians etc

coming back to the original topic, IF those rangers fans love their country so much, why do they have those orange/king billy/loyalist etc banners, scarfs etc? i always read "IRA terrorists", right they were terrorist... but what about the loyalist groups? arent they terrorists too? planting bombs, killing innocent people doesnt make it right because you murder for your own opinions or country.

history is one fault after another, singing IRA songs is just as wrong as singing secterian-loyalist tunes, but people need to move on and learn from history. and if you say rangers fans waving union jacks cos they love their country so much is a lame excuse. it is done just to provoke a reaction and attract attention.

"right or wrong, it's my country"? NO, I dont think so, that way I would need to justify the bombings of coventry and london, justify the massmurder of millions of people etc. (which I wouldn't)

Wed May 05, 2010 12:38 pm

f**k Rangers and Celtic, Steinhouse Muir are the way forward!!!! :lol: