Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

scotish football is shit

Tue May 04, 2010 8:28 pm

watching the old firm game and the standard is shit!, league one teams would turn these two over :old:

Re: scotish football is shit

Tue May 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Waste of time Wez... boring as!

Tue May 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Speak for yourselves I love it.

Its hard to watch the 'gers play so basic against this scum.
Champions or not, an old firm game is an old firm game.. gotta win!

You would have thought super ally and co. would have got the lads going for this

Tue May 04, 2010 8:37 pm

they cant string 3 passes together ,giving the boy away all the time the sooner rangers and celtic join the premiership or a prem 2 as born the better

Tue May 04, 2010 8:41 pm

crap, like watching parks football

Tue May 04, 2010 8:43 pm

If someone doesn't like it, dont watch it or dont complain to those who might like it.

Tue May 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Great result.....f**k dirty hun bastards. No party for them tonight :lol: :D

Tue May 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:Great result.....f**k dirty hun bastards. No party for them tonight :lol: :D

Look at the league table.

Hello, Hello, We are the billy boys

Tue May 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:Great result.....f**k dirty hun bastards. No party for them tonight :lol: :D

Look at the league table.

Hello, Hello, We are the billy boys

Dave Jones was also right about that keeper, eh Billy?

Tue May 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Speak for yourselves I love it.

You would have thought super ally and co. would have got the lads going for this

Have you ever been to Ibrox then?

Tue May 04, 2010 9:03 pm

what a load of shit, best place for those 2 teams, standard is shit

Tue May 04, 2010 9:04 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:If someone doesn't like it, dont watch it or dont complain to those who might like it.

its a opinion, we are allowed to have one, it is crap

who dont have a clue

just because there;s "so called big name teams" involved doesn't make it good

Tue May 04, 2010 9:05 pm

Cf39 wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:Speak for yourselves I love it.

Have you ever been to Ibrox then?
:lol: :lol: i have, place is a cesspit for hate against each other, religion sucks

Tue May 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Why is everyone questioning me over Rangers? Its no secret that I like them so why tonight?

Everyone can support/like who they want. And no I have never been to the Ibrox, I am 16, where would a 16 year old get money for plane/train, tickets accomodation etc. I do intend to but not yet.

Dont even know why I'm answering myself

Tue May 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Why is everyone questioning me over Rangers? Its no secret that I like them so why tonight?

Everyone can support/like who they want. And no I have never been to the Ibrox, I am 16, where would a 16 year old get money for plane/train, tickets accomodation etc. I do intend to but not yet.

Dont even know why I'm answering myself

I'd like Rangers over Celtic anyday.

Tue May 04, 2010 9:22 pm

gurnard ffs calm down, we are all saying scottish football is shit, and all the sectarian crap that goes with it, celtic and rangers would struggle to make it in the CCC,

You need to read up on the struggle between the 2 religions you would be amazed who has done what to who

Tue May 04, 2010 9:25 pm

both side of the devide are bigots

Tue May 04, 2010 9:27 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:gurnard ffs calm down, we are all saying scottish football is shit, and all the sectarian crap that goes with it, celtic and rangers would struggle to make it in the CCC,

You need to read up on the struggle between the 2 religions you would be amazed who has done what to who

I am calm I just dont see why Im being questioned over what I believe?
I dont care what has gone on between them, but when celtic boo the soldiers, the rememberance day silence and shit like that, its crossing the line and that is why I hate them, and I like rangers because they are proud to be british like me.

This forum has had this conversation many times, I have answered everything put at me, dig up the post and have a look to save me typing it all for the upteenth time :roll:

moving on... WEMBERLEEEEEY :ayatollah:

Tue May 04, 2010 9:28 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:both side of the devide are bigots
completly agree, and both sides have murdered innocent people in NI , i got no time for either side

Tue May 04, 2010 9:29 pm

i started the thread on footballing terms, what the f**k has it got to do with what faith you are? scotish football is pointless just like the welsh league

Tue May 04, 2010 9:58 pm

well i have been to scottish football matches and have enjoyed them

Tue May 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Scottish football is shit, I watch it almost every week. The standard from top to botom is crap, just that the old firm is better paid crap.

The only thing from tonights game was that no matter what ayone says, it didn't matter a f**k and gave it no real edge. Probably detracted fom it a bit. There was still more of a party in the Rangers end, but have to admit, it was good of the Celtic fans to turn up again after 6 or so games.

Wed May 05, 2010 6:48 am

wez 1927 wrote:i started the thread on footballing terms, what the f**k has it got to do with what faith you are? scotish football is pointless just like the welsh league

up in scotland wez it means everything, you are either green or blue and thats on top of whatever team you support every week, PTB will tell you its religion first football second :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 8:25 am

It must be quite boring being a Rangers or Celtic

Since my Army days I have always been a plastic Rangers fan but if my life had been different born in Glasgow and following them all my life by now I would have seen 22 League Championships, 18 Scottish FA Cups, 16 Scottish League Cups and 1 Cup Winners' Cup.

It is hard to understand how as a Rangers fan you could get worked up for a Scottish Cup final vs. Falkirk which is almost as bad as beating Hendnesford in the final of the Welsh Cup :lol:

It just about sums the league up and those 2 clubs desperately need to quit Scottish football.

Wed May 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:It must be quite boring being a Rangers or Celtic

Since my Army days I have always been a plastic Rangers fan but if my life had been different born in Glasgow and following them all my life by now I would have seen 22 League Championships, 18 Scottish FA Cups, 16 Scottish League Cups and 1 Cup Winners' Cup.

It is hard to understand how as a Rangers fan you could get worked up for a Scottish Cup final vs. Falkirk which is almost as bad as beating Hendnesford in the final of the Welsh Cup :lol:

It just about sums the league up and those 2 clubs desperately need to quit Scottish football.

tony they will never leave the scotish league coz the are guaranteed euro football they would't get in top half of prem

Wed May 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Load of shit.

League One standard at best.

Don't even think they're good enough to beat Norwich and Leeds either.

Wed May 05, 2010 4:40 pm

your prob right ross

Wed May 05, 2010 4:41 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:i started the thread on footballing terms, what the f**k has it got to do with what faith you are? scotish football is pointless just like the welsh league

up in scotland wez it means everything, you are either green or blue and thats on top of whatever team you support every week, PTB will tell you its religion first football second :ayatollah:

Spot on Baz, that 's exaclty what it is. Disgusts me, but there you go.

Even at 30, people still reckon they can tell me what team I support by my name, where I grew up or what school I went to.

Very few are right in my case, and that's the way I like it :lol: FTOF :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 5:00 pm

i lived in scotland for months and also got relatives up there in Dornoch(embo) and kids dont understand how bad it is, i hate religion in sport, and look at all the wars caused by it

Bloooooooooobirds

Wed May 05, 2010 5:10 pm

That's a fair bit out the road mate lol but even way up there and beyond, it's still a massive problem.

If only people supported them for the right reasons in this country.

I'll stick with my less glamorous lots :ayatollah: