Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO SLUDGE

Tue May 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Whats your thought on the BNP COUNT on this forum poll, why do you think so many have gone for this option

Re: FAO SLUDGE

Tue May 04, 2010 8:12 pm

I think it is because they have a lot of good policies. I would say about 90% of them are sensible and would be popular. I would not like them in power however. I would like some of their policies to be cherry picked though.

Tue May 04, 2010 8:13 pm

maccydee wrote:I think it is because they have a lot of good policies. I would say about 90% of them are sensible and would be popular. I would not like them in power however. I would like some of their policies to be cherry picked though.

What are the policies that you like?

Tue May 04, 2010 8:15 pm

its because its anonymose, and people feel they can't say what they really think without being branded a racist

Tue May 04, 2010 8:18 pm

I think their ideas on immigration are right, but too extreme. Going back to 4th generation immigrants and offering the family 50k to leave the country? Too extreme in my opinion.

However, I haven't really seen their policies on other areas (economy, etc) so can't really see them as a party, more of an immigration policy party.

Tue May 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Daya wrote:
maccydee wrote:I think it is because they have a lot of good policies. I would say about 90% of them are sensible and would be popular. I would not like them in power however. I would like some of their policies to be cherry picked though.

Their policies on education and crime are sound. They vow to protect the NHS. I think their policies on defence are sensible as although I believe we have the best armed forces (man for man) due to under funding we fight above our weight and need to stop that.

Tue May 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Dafydd wrote:I think their ideas on immigration are right, but too extreme. Going back to 4th generation immigrants and offering the family 50k to leave the country? Too extreme in my opinion.

However, I haven't really seen their policies on other areas (economy, etc) so can't really see them as a party, more of an immigration policy party.

Take a look at their manifesto. There is a lot of sensible stuff on there.

Tue May 04, 2010 8:30 pm

maccydee wrote:
Daya wrote:

Their policies on education and crime are sound. They vow to protect the NHS. I think their policies on defence are sensible as although I believe we have the best armed forces (man for man) due to under funding we fight above our weight and need to stop that.

Just a thought, how would the NHS be protected as most Docs are ethinic origin .

Also where would TG stand in all this, would he be able to save Cardiff City as hes foreign?

Tue May 04, 2010 8:31 pm

yer bringing back the cane and disapline to schools like it was back in the day! get respect back for the elders etc

they got it spot on! they'll continue to grow aslong as the current goverment continues to let imigration go on the the genral british public get f**k all -all the time and classed the minority

Tue May 04, 2010 8:33 pm

sludge, 500 doctors a year from cardiff uni are taken on! when when they qualify in 5 years times they have to move to rural parts of the uk, scotland etc just to get jobs/placemnts

so that crap is just used as a excuse, go to any medical school and they'll give you the figures

Tue May 04, 2010 8:37 pm

The BNP policies on immigration are direct. That is people know what they intend to do and see it as at least someone is doing something. The 3 main parties policies on immigration are not well published. They have not sold their poilices for the electorate to see what they are going to do. Therefore people will think they will do nothing on immigration.

The 3 main parties have failed considerable on attacking the BNP policies and have relied on the general public to reject the BNP as a forgone conclusion. This has been the biggest mistake of this general election.

Tue May 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Ben wrote:yer bringing back the cane and disapline to schools like it was back in the day! get respect back for the elders etc

they got it spot on! they'll continue to grow aslong as the current goverment continues to let imigration go on the the genral british public get f**k all -all the time and classed the minority

Ben, quick question, were you one under the corpral punishment days ? I was for sure and was canned many times with the old big stick with your trousers down and shirt hanging over your pants for max protection :lol: six strikes was the max allowed and f*cking hurt! lol, cuts that went into your arse deep and left you with stripes across your backside like a sergent majors sleeve in the shower block! on top of that you had to take a salt bath in front of everyone having a shower to heal the cuts!

I had that treatment far more than once, do you think it worked?

Tue May 04, 2010 8:42 pm

Daya wrote:
Ben wrote:yer bringing back the cane and disapline to schools like it was back in the day! get respect back for the elders etc

Ben, quick question, were you one under the corpral punishment days ? I was for sure and was canned many times with the old big stick with your trousers down and shirt hanging over your pants for max protection :lol: six strikes was the max allowed and f*cking hurt! lol, cuts that went into your arse deep and left you with stripes across your backside like a sergent majors sleeve in the shower block! on top of that you had to take a salt bath in front of everyone having a shower to heal the cuts!

Thats the thing. I think the kids these days (I sound old, I'm only 18 :D) know they can get away with murder. As soon as someone puts them back in line, the "big boys" will soon be shown who's boss.

Tue May 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Daya wrote:Also where would TG stand in all this, would he be able to save Cardiff City as hes foreign?

Yes he would because we are talking big money here and that over rules any policy.

A government like the BNP would be run just like the government I experienced in Saudi Arabia. A foreigner can be a partner of a company in Saudi but a Saudi national must own 51% of the organisation.

Tue May 04, 2010 8:44 pm

[quote="Dafydd"]I think their ideas on immigration are right, but too extreme. Going back to 4th generation immigrants and offering the family 50k to leave the country? Too extreme in my opinion.
quote]

I hope they offer it to me :lol:

Tue May 04, 2010 8:45 pm

Ben wrote:sludge, 500 doctors a year from cardiff uni are taken on! when when they qualify in 5 years times they have to move to rural parts of the uk, scotland etc just to get jobs/placemnts

so that crap is just used as a excuse, go to any medical school and they'll give you the figures

Has Sludge replied? I cant see a post from him yet? Interesting point though Ben. Is this factual, maybe Sludge the total Anti BNP poster has some answers to your claims?

So regards my TG QUESTION whats your feelings?

Tue May 04, 2010 8:48 pm

The BNP are a joke but british people will vote for them as a protest vote as we need to stop people coming into the country
and if they werent such a racist party i think they would do really well.

Tue May 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Daya wrote:Whats your thought on the BNP COUNT on this forum poll, why do you think so many have gone for this option

Fear.

Tue May 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Dafydd wrote:
Daya wrote:

Thats the thing. I think the kids these days (I sound old, I'm only 18 :D) know they can get away with murder. As soon as someone puts them back in line, the "big boys" will soon be shown who's boss.

Nat service better than Corp punishment? Bring back family values to sort the scrotes? Banish benefit Britain to avoid the spongers ?

Tue May 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Its like Grange town for example, its like saying if it wasn't for all the asians,/coloured people etc then this place would go down the pan, wouldn't be lived in and would be dead

of course it wouldn't, as soon as they are gone it would be filled with white british people, things would improve and everyone will want to live there again and would become a nice place to live so close to the bay, but because of the current situation people stay away and they will always fill the place up taking opertunities away from us lot

same for the nhs emplyiess in what the PC BRAGADE say "well if it wasn't for the....." crap

stop sticking up for them, stop making excuses for them! you'll be sorry in the future!!!!
Last edited by Ben on Tue May 04, 2010 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Daya wrote:Also where would TG stand in all this, would he be able to save Cardiff City as hes foreign?

Yes he would because we are talking big money here and that over rules any policy.

A government like the BNP would be run just like the government I experienced in Saudi Arabia. A foreigner can be a partner of a company in Saudi but a Saudi national must own 51% of the organisation.

Would he want to under A BNP ruled country, being a non white?

Tue May 04, 2010 8:55 pm

birchblue wrote:The BNP are a joke but british people will vote for them as a protest vote as we need to stop people coming into the country
and if they werent such a racist party i think they would do really well.

I agree with that for sure.

Tue May 04, 2010 9:04 pm

Ben wrote:Its like Grange town for example, its like saying if it wasn't for all the asians,/coloured people etc then this place would go down the pan, wouldn't be lived in and would be dead

of course it wouldn't, as soon as they are gone it would be filled with white british people, things would improve and everyone will want to live there again and would become a nice place to live so close to the bay, but because of the current situation people stay away and they will always fill the place up taking opertunities away from us lot

same for the nhs emplyiess in what the PC BRAGADE say "well if it wasn't for the....." crap

stop sticking up for them, stop making excuses for them! you'll be sorry in the future!!!!

Ben im certaintly not sticking up for anyone, just debating and asking questions. Your talking to someone who grew up in East Ham , where it was a fantastic community and somewhere that if the clock could be turned back would live there tomo and raise my kids there to traditional local/family values, i would never be able to do that now as it would be like living in Bangledesh. Ive watched for yours many old mates have to move out to Essex for the same reasons.

I had this pompous twonk on the weekend from Cowbridge tell me i was talking nonsense, he couldnt answer when i asked him if he would like it if Cowbridge went the same way !

Its a fine line for sure.

Tue May 04, 2010 9:08 pm

well thats what the BNP wants to get back into british towns and cities, safe places to bring up your kids, get back to how it was when we/you were kids!!!

just too many PC people who want to defend them and have a bum with them, if they love them so much go with them and go try and do what they do over here, you'll be be-headed and tortured

Tue May 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Daya wrote:Nat service better than Corp punishment? Bring back family values to sort the scrotes? Banish benefit Britain to avoid the spongers ?

National Service? I don't know. I've never experienced it, and probably never will. Family values? Could you expand on what you mean by this? By banishing benefit Britain, you've avoided the spongers. However, at the same time you've actually stopped the people getting benefits who actually need them, and who aren't just spongers. You try and sort out who is sponging and who isn't, then get back to me. You'll have to do it on a case-by-case basis, which would take too long for any real effect.

Personally, I'll never vote the BNP. However, I know plenty of people who are considering it because of the flux of Burka-clad women, and racist muslims that won't get done like a white racist would be.

Tue May 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Ben wrote:well thats what the BNP wants to get back into british towns and cities, safe places to bring up your kids, get back to how it was when we/you were kids!!!

just too many PC people who want to defend them and have a bum with them, if they love them so much go with them and go try and do what they do over here, you'll be be-headed and tortured

But half the British are bloody spongers and lazy scrotes too, you only have to watch Jeremy Kyle to see that, how do we sort our own issues do you feel?

Tue May 04, 2010 9:31 pm

Dafydd wrote:
Daya wrote:Nat service better than Corp punishment? Bring back family values to sort the scrotes? Banish benefit Britain to avoid the spongers ?

National Service? I don't know. I've never experienced it, and probably never will. Family values? Could you expand on what you mean by this? By banishing benefit Britain, you've avoided the spongers. However, at the same time you've actually stopped the people getting benefits who actually need them, and who aren't just spongers. You try and sort out who is sponging and who isn't, then get back to me. You'll have to do it on a case-by-case basis, which would take too long for any real effect.

Personally, I'll never vote the BNP. However, I know plenty of people who are considering it because of the flux of Burka-clad women, and racist muslims that won't get done like a white racist would be.

Dafydd, personally this is what i would do.

If you are taking benefit, you would have to report on a daily basis to a community centre of some sort to go and earn your benefit by the ways of community work, as well as of being given time to look for employment.

Those " fake sickers" and there are thousands of them.... would have far more rigid medical tests too.

I would return to non trading Sundays of the old days, so families have at least one traditional day together as a family.

As for immigration, although the horse has already bolted, i would extremley try to curtail it.

Nigerian " fake taxi drivers" are easy to catch outside every london night club, ive done it many a time, if i can do it surely its not that hard. Find them and ship em back .

Tue May 04, 2010 9:42 pm

Ben wrote:well thats what the BNP wants to get back into british towns and cities, safe places to bring up your kids, get back to how it was when we/you were kids!!!

Jesus, with this and the Coles post, no offence, you're really outdoing yourself tonight.

We get it. All British ( and by that you realistically mean non-coloured ) people are salt of the earth, great people. None sponge off benefits, all work the hardest they possibly can, never ever commit any crime whatsoever...

BNP are vermin. Anybody who saw the documentary on Nick Griffin, filmed by an undercover journalist, will know the real agenda of the BNP.

Tue May 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Daya wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Would he want to under A BNP ruled country, being a non white?

Depends whats in it for him. If the business venture was going to make him money he will come here.

Trust me if the BNP got in there will still be non white foreign people with money living in the country. They might not have domicale residential status like a white man but they will be allowed to work here and God help any white person giving them a hard time because the BNP monster machine will come heavily down on that white. Money talks and the BNP will soon start turning it s back on those that fed it.

Tue May 04, 2010 10:21 pm

So whats the answer? I'm not racist by a long chalk either, i prefer the Countries with REAL STRONG law, ie Malaysia funny enough.

Always remember landing at Sepang for the pilot to announce..... Welcome to Malaysia , hope you enjoy your stay etc bla bla bla, but i warn you , drugs are illegal and if you are caught, you will be HUNG! ..... now thats the way!

Singapore is exactly the same too, safest place ever been , they call it fine city and the birch still rules, they have no issues and live in a far more fantastic way!