Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO SLUDGE

Tue May 04, 2010 11:45 pm

I have not replied till now as I ahve only just read the board

I have no idea how many people on here have said they will vote bnp , its their right to do so but I think the bnp are idiots

as for WHY people vote for them , could be any one of a number of reasons

they genuinely think they are a good party with good good policies ( feckin hope not )

they are worries about immigration ..all of us are ..and think that if they vote for the bnp, it will wake the otehr parties up

they are racists

this board is more right wing than other ccfc message boards and will of course have more people supporting the bnp ( thats not a fact , just an opinion that some people have of it , and not my opinion )

Tue May 04, 2010 11:50 pm

is that it?

Wed May 05, 2010 12:09 am

That's why I said 90%. I totally disagree with their policies on immigration. I think that immigrants who add value to the country eg Doctors should be most welcome. They should be expected to learn English and not be a drain on resources. If that is the case in my opinion they should be most welcome. The BNP don't agree with this and it is where they are wrong.

Wed May 05, 2010 12:21 am

maccydee wrote:That's why I said 90%. I totally disagree with their policies on immigration. I think that immigrants who add value to the country eg Doctors should be most welcome. They should be expected to learn English and not be a drain on resources. If that is the case in my opinion they should be most welcome. The BNP don't agree with this and it is where they are wrong.

Agree with that mate, fully, would love to hear Sludges view on how his party would deal with our thoughts, clearly not racist but British and want to remain that way. He seems of little comment tonight. :roll:

Wed May 05, 2010 6:56 am

Immigration is a huge problem; not because of the colour of the skin of those coming into the UK, but because of the pressures it places on the Education, Health, Housing and Employment.

With a budget deficit of £165 Billion this year alone this country simply cannot afford to be as generous as it has been in the past and the drawbridge has to go up.

Voting BNP won't do it because they are so discredited that they have a natural Plato of support which would never get them anywhere near power.

UKIP would be a better bet but they are hampered by being seen as a one issue party.

Personally I would like to see the immergence of a new political party which has social policies aimed at all UK citizens no matter their colour or religion which are left of centre (bit like the LibDems) but are very tough on immigration and crime.

Immigration is a huge issue and it needs to be addressed in a sensible way and those who cry 'racist' in order to bury the debate in the sand, should be treated as being just as bigoted as those in the BNP because the time for dodging this issue is up.

Wed May 05, 2010 7:24 am

I don't like racists much, I'm 3rd generation Maltese, my whole family
Considers itself Welsh, of course we do, we ARE Welsh. But racists don't
Bother me, I just think their daft and a bit ignorant. The new breed of White,
Generally middle-class unwashed students worry bother me more. They
Scream RACIST at anything and everything, yet know nothing. Thankfully
It looks like they've been seen off this board where plain common sense and
Freedom of speech prevails

Wed May 05, 2010 8:55 am

taffyapple wrote:I don't like racists much, I'm 3rd generation Maltese, my whole family
Considers itself Welsh, of course we do, we ARE Welsh. But racists don't
Bother me, I just think their daft and a bit ignorant. The new breed of White,
Generally middle-class unwashed students worry bother me more. They
Scream RACIST at anything and everything, yet know nothing. Thankfully
It looks like they've been seen off this board where plain common sense and
Freedom of speech prevails
These daft twats who shout 'scum' 'c**t' 'idiot'
at racists are just as bad, if not worse. Like it or not (and if you dont - leave) Britain
is a democracy, and these pricks storming the BBC TV studios etc etc to deny Nick Griffin a
platform to speak, deny him his democratic rights. In fact, you automatically become
more fascist and nazi than him! The silly cunts who change the name 'christmas' to 'winterfest'
in these Cities are all white middle class lefties. I cannot imagine ONE Asian complaining
about Xmas. NO, its some tw*t deciding on their behalf that Christmas insults them.

Its 'hip' amongst the uni students to be 'anti-fascist'... trouble is the silly fuckers are too young
and stupid to realise they are more fascist than the BNP!!

Wed May 05, 2010 9:18 am

There wouldn't be half as many Mosques in this country if you heathens went to mass on Sundays!

Wed May 05, 2010 9:44 am

dayo I went to bed after posting on your thread last night , thats why I have " little comment "

hard to comment when you are not on the board

you asked me why about 1 in 5 people who posted on the thread about the bnp said they would vote for them

I dont know how detailed you want my answer to be but I have told you why I think that might be

It could also be that this board has people who will ignore political threads and the support for the bnp on here is eitehr greater or less than what that poll shoes

re taffyapple ..on the whole I agree with you

but whilst I agree free speech is important , some of the comments on here are far from " common sense "

bens comments about people who disagree with his bnp supporting views .." pc types " wanting to " bum " these immigrants is one of the most stupid and childish things I have heard for some time

I can only assume hes being silly to get a rise from people

however that goes for all messageboards of course

to get back to the debate , I think the bnp appeal to people who are racists and also to peopel who are not racists but have genuine fears about immigration

but the party itself is shite
Last edited by Sludge on Wed May 05, 2010 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 05, 2010 9:45 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:There wouldn't be half as many Mosques in this country if you heathens went to mass on Sundays!

a lot of the bnp candidates who go on and on about all the churches being taken over by the muslims and this country losing its christian way of life have never been near a church in their life

Wed May 05, 2010 9:46 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:There wouldn't be half as many Mosques in this country if you heathens went to mass on Sundays!

On the presumption your post isn't a wind up, just how does that work?

Wed May 05, 2010 11:10 am

Daya wrote:Whats your thought on the BNP COUNT on this forum poll, why do you think so many have gone for this option

Everyone who votes BNP are unitelligent racist fools.

Wed May 05, 2010 11:16 am

I cant agree with that baker

some are

but some have genuine fears about immigration

its just they need to understand that the bnp party are tossers and will never be the solution

Wed May 05, 2010 11:20 am

Sludge wrote:I cant agree with that baker

some are

but some have genuine fears about immigration

its just they need to understand that the bnp party are tossers and will never be the solution

Fair enough if you have fears of the current immigration policies, but deporting everyone but White British isn't the solution.

Wed May 05, 2010 12:51 pm

Looking at the facts as I see them...

Immigration is a HUGE issue in Britain today. Pakistan, India, Poland, Iraq
Russia... all these countries would be up in arms if they were flooded with
immigrants from all over the world. People of different colour/religions/cultures/beliefs
are swamping Britain yet there are 3 million already unemployed. The Welfare
State is crippling the country yet none of the major parties really want to address
the problem, because they know that Britain is fast becoming a minimum wage
economy, the gap between rich and poor is widening all the time. Our politicians
are all on the right side of the dividing line, so they dont give a f**k. IF there were
major issues like this in any of the countries I've named above there would be blood
on the streets.

Britain is a tolerant society though, and we protest legally, we use our vote, we can
speak out on every subject it seems, except immigration. WHY? because the establishment
have convinced millions in this country that to speak about colour and religion in anything
but a positive light is RACIST.

And there's the rub....

How on earth can an estimated 1.5 million immigrants wandering illegally around Britain be
anything but bad news???

The Loony Lefties will still say something like:

'We owe it to these people to offer them somewhere safe to live'?

But they dont come here to be 'safe'... they come here because its the land of milk and honey.

They have TVs and radios in these countries, they all have relatives in Britain, they have a grapevine...
they are all aware of the financial crisis, of the unemployment crisis, of the housing crisis. Yet still they
flock here. Why??...... The country is a f*cking walkover. End of.

Near enough everyone considering voting for the BNP is aware that their policies on the whole just
dont hold water. But they strike a chord on a subject the main parties are shit scared to be honest
about. So classing anyone voting for the BNP as a racist dickhead is arrogant, blinkered and smacks
of brainwashing to me