SO I SEE WE'RE STILL IN COURT 2MORO

Tue May 04, 2010 1:09 pm

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/cms/ ... inding.htm

Re: SO I SEE WE'RE STILL IN COURT 2MORO

Tue May 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Lets hope its just a formality.

Tue May 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Well TG has invested 6m, so hopefully however much of it covers the unpaid tax bill.

Tue May 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Dafydd wrote:Well TG has invested 6m, so hopefully however much of it covers the unpaid tax bill.

Not yet. £5m of the £6m isn`t due to be paid in until after the shareholders ` metting at the end of the month.And the other £1m was used some time ago.

What I believe has happened is that HMRC have been contacted and given assurances (ones they believe this time) that they will definitely be paid off in full as soon as the meeting has been held and the resolutions passed. As a result HMRC have agreed to tell the court this week that they have agreed to the slight further delay in payment and do not wish to press ahead with the winding up petition.

Perhaps Annis or Steve D can get confirmation on this from Steve Borley.

Keith

Tue May 04, 2010 3:13 pm

since62 wrote:
Dafydd wrote:Well TG has invested 6m, so hopefully however much of it covers the unpaid tax bill.

Not yet. £5m of the £6m isn`t due to be paid in until after the shareholders ` metting at the end of the month.And the other £1m was used some time ago.

What I believe has happened is that HMRC have been contacted and given assurances (ones they believe this time) that they will definitely be paid off in full as soon as the meeting has been held and the resolutions passed. As a result HMRC have agreed to tell the court this week that they have agreed to the slight further delay in payment and do not wish to press ahead with the winding up petition.

Keith

For what it's worth the Echo run with a very similar story except they say HMRC have agreed.

Tue May 04, 2010 3:43 pm

since62 wrote:

Keith

keith

there is an agreement in place

Tue May 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
since62 wrote:

Keith

For what it's worth the Echo run with a very similar story except they say HMRC have agreed.[/q

Be preferable to get confirmation from Steve B though as the Echo are generally clueless on such things.

Tue May 04, 2010 3:48 pm

steve davies wrote:
since62 wrote:

Keith

keith

there is an agreement in place

Thanks Steve. I had hoped (and believed) there was as I just couldn`t see HMRC or the court agreeing to any further adjournment if there wasn`t and if the agreement wasn`t pretty watertight this time (unlike a "chairman`s promise" as it were).

Keith

Tue May 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Is there a worst case scenario? Or is this very unlikely to happen - theres always a twist in the tail at CCFC!! :lol:

Tue May 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Merlin wrote:Is there a worst case scenario? Or is this very unlikely to happen - theres always a twist in the tail at CCFC!! :lol:

we are safe, and the jacks CAN go on their holidays :lol: