Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whilst walking along Babbacombe sea front -

Tue May 04, 2010 11:51 am

on sunday, contemplating a cream tea (no, not another new sex craze!! :lol: ) with the very gorgeous Mrs Saddles (part of my 'calm b4 the storm of the play offs weekend') i thought, shall i have a peep at the final scores?? ----i looked at my phone and saw Swansea Town had failed to even reach the play offs!!? ...spoilt the rest of my weekend that, the greatest team outside the premiership, a good continental manager who got his team to push on and score goals!!??, those classy fans of theirs in that concrete jungle of a stadium??....... Still had my cream tea but nearly choked on it with laughter..................fekin inbreds!!!!!!!!

YOOOOOOOOOOO JERK BSTRRRRRRRRRRRDS!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Whilst walking along Babbacombe sea front -

Tue May 04, 2010 12:20 pm

That my friend is with out doubt my favorite post of the day. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Glad you liked it!!

Tea Room.........do the ayatollah!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 04, 2010 4:22 pm

babbacombe how young are you :lol: :lol: :lol: thats a blue rinse paradise :D :old:

Tue May 04, 2010 4:31 pm

I am pleased to announce that "A Blazing Babbacombe" has made it into the "New Sex Craze" thread :lol: :lol: :lol: cream teas anybody :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 04, 2010 4:35 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I am pleased to announce that "A Blazing Babbacombe" has made it into the "New Sex Craze" thread :lol: :lol: :lol: cream teas anybody :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: nice one :ayatollah:

Tue May 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Blazing Saddles, you are now officially inducted into the Cardiff City fans sexual perversion hall of fame :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 04, 2010 4:55 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Blazing Saddles, you are now officially inducted into the Cardiff City fans sexual perversion hall of fame :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
:lol: :lol:

Tue May 04, 2010 4:57 pm

The only place that the woman keep there legs open to keep the flies off there ice cream :lol:

Tue May 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:The only place that the woman keep there legs open to keep the flies off there ice cream :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Tue May 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Everyone --------do the cream tea!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OOOOOOH!!

Tue May 04, 2010 7:26 pm

WHERE the f@@k is Babbacombe! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm

devon

Tue May 04, 2010 7:47 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:devon

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Baz im sure i could have googled it and i guessed it was near Illfracombe!

just thought i would give someone the chance to show off their geographical intelligence :D

Tue May 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Jez wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:devon

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Baz im sure i could have googled it and i guessed it was near Illfracombe!

just thought i would give someone the chance to show off their geographical intelligence :D
well i thank you jezzy :ayatollah: