Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ridsdales going, going gone, so I renewed my Season Ticket!

Tue May 04, 2010 10:11 am

As I was down in Wales over the weekend and on hearing the confirmation that Ridsdale is history, I took the opportunity to re-new my Season Ticket and to purchase my tickets for the semis. I always said that I would not purchase another ST when the old regime was still at the club, onwards and upwards. :ayatollah: Has anyone else now decided to renew now that the Riddler has gone?

Re: Ridsdales going, going gone, so I renewed my Season Ticket!

Tue May 04, 2010 10:18 am

i will

as soon as he's packed his stuff and i know he's gone 100% , ill be straight down there

Tue May 04, 2010 10:46 am

Leytonstoneblue wrote:As I was down in Wales over the weekend and on hearing the confirmation that Ridsdale is history, I took the opportunity to re-new my Season Ticket and to purchase my tickets for the semis. I always said that I would not purchase another ST when the old regime was still at the club, onwards and upwards. :ayatollah: Has anyone else now decided to renew now that the Riddler has gone?

did it saturday after speaking to steve

Tue May 04, 2010 10:49 am

thanks to borley and TG i will now be renewing mine next week, the 3month scheme and common sense has helped :D

:ayatollah:

Tue May 04, 2010 1:24 pm

..................and so did i :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: lalala ..lalala

Tue May 04, 2010 6:28 pm

milly44 wrote:thanks to borley and TG i will now be renewing mine next week, the 3month scheme and common sense has helped :D

:ayatollah:

They are only on sale until Friday 7th, so if you leave it until next week you will miss out.

Unless its moved again, but unlikely now I'd say.

I wonder how many they've sold since the extension ??