Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kick off time for May 22nd

Mon May 03, 2010 8:57 pm

If we get through, anyone know what time Kick off is. I have a wedding to go to, can you believe it a Wedding, asked them to postpone, but there having none of it.

Re: Kick off time for May 22nd

Mon May 03, 2010 9:16 pm

No one know ? Hoping i could get to a pub and watch it and then nip back.

Mon May 03, 2010 9:19 pm

3pm

Mon May 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Cheers

Tue May 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Stuff them fella.i got a weddding the same day so wont be able to go to wembley....but im not missing the game as well....ill slip out during the service and hope nobody notices.

Tue May 04, 2010 12:57 pm

It is at times like this the advantage of having no friends who will invite you to weddings you don't really want to attend comes shining through.

If we make Wembley my diary is completely free. :lol:

Tue May 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Ive been invited to a wedding on that date as well Ive already said to the mrs that'll I'll be a London on that day her remarks were well better hope they don't get through, Otherwise you have a decision to make.... Mine was you win some you lose some :P

Tue May 04, 2010 3:47 pm

I am not the only one then, i will be sick as a pig. But i will be in a pub somewhere, with the Mrs who is True Bluebird and probably half the Guests. :ayatollah:

Tue May 04, 2010 7:47 pm

im in a wedding in leicster that day,cant even get out of it im best man he,s getting married at 3 as well so cant even watch it on the box,f**k the play offs see you in the premiership!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 04, 2010 8:08 pm

im going to miss wembley, if we get there, im in the canary islands, hope i meet some city fans over there :roll: