Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"CANT WAIT"

Mon May 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Off tomorrow to See suppose to be one of the Biggest Derby games in the World(Never been before), To watch Rangers fans Celebrate at Celtic, Cant wait, lets see if it lives up to the Atmosphere everyone says. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So wont be on here :lol:

Re: "CANT WAIT"

Mon May 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Off tomorrow to See suppose to be one of the Biggest Derby games in the World(Never been before), To watch Rangers fans Celebrate at Celtic, Cant wait, lets see if it lives up to the Atmosphere everyone says. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's a shame that the title has already been won. If the race was still on it would be even better. Enjoy the game and i hope the Gers stuff the Bhoys.

Mon May 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Off tomorrow to See suppose to be one of the Biggest Derby games in the World(Never been before), To watch Rangers fans Celebrate at Celtic, Cant wait, lets see if it lives up to the Atmosphere everyone says. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's a shame that the title has already been won. If the race was still on it would be even better. Enjoy the game and i hope the Gers stuff the Bhoys.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Gareth, Cant wait, I have been all over the world but never to this one.

Mon May 03, 2010 8:28 pm

Enjoy your trip something different :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i will keep an eye on this lot on here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Enjoy your trip mate. I hope to get to an old firm game next year :ayatollah:

Mon May 03, 2010 8:43 pm

'Mon the 'gers

Mon May 03, 2010 8:48 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:Enjoy your trip mate. I hope to get to an old firm game next year :ayatollah:

If I go, they might stop the planes going, Let you know if I do :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CCFC1990 wrote:Enjoy your trip mate. I hope to get to an old firm game next year :ayatollah:

If I go, they might stop the planes going, Let you know if I do :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That would be a nightmare if they stop the planes. Bloody ash :lol:

Mon May 03, 2010 8:53 pm

Annis as your walking through Shettleston on your way to the Jungle you need to mimic playing the flute. :ayatollah:
gazza.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 03, 2010 8:57 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annis as your walking through Shettleston on your way to the Jungle you need to mimic playing the flute. :ayatollah:
gazza.jpg

:lol:

Goodone Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 03, 2010 9:01 pm

HELLO HELLO WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS . THE RANGERS BOYS ARE TOP NOTCH THEY WILL LOOK AFTER YOU M8

Mon May 03, 2010 9:07 pm

As made by me 2 weeks ago
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Follow Follow
we will follow Rangers
anywhere,everywhere
we willl follow on
Dundee, Hamilton
Shoot the pope in the vatican
if they go to dublin
we will follow on

Mon May 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Have a good trip mate. :ayatollah:

Mon May 03, 2010 10:18 pm

Jez wrote:Enjoy your trip something different :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i will keep an eye on this lot on here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jez if your stepping up to the plate to play mummy

i want bitty, bitty, bitty now

Mon May 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Have a good trip and make sure you report back to HQ with a full analysis of what goes on up there !!! I remember once we had more old bill for a Cardiff V Swansea game than the old firm derby the difference being mind they had 40,000 more people watching their game :lol:

Mon May 03, 2010 10:37 pm

Have a good one Annis (hope you be wearing a CCFC pin badge)

Mon May 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Rangers fans, most horrible cunts in the entire world. One of the fat twats tried to glass me in Ibiza when I were knee high to a grass hopper. He won't ever do that to anyone again, that is a fact! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 03, 2010 10:58 pm

What time are you in Glasgow?

I popped down to the Bankies game tonight, staying at my mums and headinghome tomorrow at some point.

Mimic the flute in Shettelston, but don't do it in Royston :lol:

Tue May 04, 2010 7:36 am

My plane is ready to take off in a few hours :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 04, 2010 7:37 am

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Have a good trip and make sure you report back to HQ with a full analysis of what goes on up there !!! I remember once we had more old bill for a Cardiff V Swansea game than the old firm derby the difference being mind they had 40,000 more people watching their game :lol:

I will give a full story on here CHEERS All :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 04, 2010 11:43 am

NOW LEAVING SPEAK TOMORROW :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 04, 2010 4:51 pm

I have been to both grounds before, when visiting Scotland. it is a great atmosphere, but I have never seen the two of them play eachother, would love to see that one day!! Enjoy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:My plane is ready to take off in a few hours :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You drive a shitty old 7 year old car but own a plane?

Tue May 04, 2010 8:17 pm

glory hunter, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: