Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trouble at Luton

Mon May 03, 2010 4:12 pm

Why oh why do other clubs get away with their supporters getting onto the pitch and then causing problems.
We know the rules are DO NOT ENTER THE FIELD OF PLAY.
BAN THE LOT OF THEM

Re: Trouble at Luton

Mon May 03, 2010 4:27 pm

I hate Luton with a passion ever since they relegated us in 82.

Glad they are still in conference.

Mon May 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Got to say I've disliked Luton ever since they used to ban away fans back in 1985 or so.

Mon May 03, 2010 5:20 pm

the boy who run on the pitch to celebrate chopras goal at the ccs, got a 5 yr ban, :roll:

Mon May 03, 2010 5:33 pm

shocking just watching in now on skysports news glad they stayed down now!

Mon May 03, 2010 5:36 pm

im not saying this is right but would they have come on the pitch if it was us or even millwall

Mon May 03, 2010 5:39 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:im not saying this is right but would they have come on the pitch if it was us or even millwall

i said exactly the same to the wife. 20 years ago when millwall rearranged Luton's ground Luton were no where to be seen (dont blame them mind you as Millwall were scary that night!)

Mon May 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Hope they never return to the football league cant stand them the final straw was when they burnt the Welsh flag in their end a few years back

Mon May 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:im not saying this is right but would they have come on the pitch if it was us or even millwall

i said exactly the same to the wife. 20 years ago when millwall rearranged Luton's ground Luton were no where to be seen (dont blame them mind you as Millwall were scary that night!)

Yeah, I remember that! Millwall went towards the home end and there was just empty terracing :lol: Possibly the most ferocious mob ever seen at any football ground, certainly here in the UK, possibly anywhere in the world (apart from that Red Star game that started the Balkan war)

Mon May 03, 2010 6:01 pm

coming on again in a mo, also going live to luton to talk to both parties

Mon May 03, 2010 6:56 pm

vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP4epDCwEsk

Mon May 03, 2010 7:13 pm

papa. wrote:vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP4epDCwEsk

Bloody shocking

Mon May 03, 2010 7:21 pm

I wonder if the same fuss will be made as when we went on the pitch against leeds??? :?

Mon May 03, 2010 7:49 pm

for those on the site to young to remember heres the millwall riot at Luton in the 80's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ulESIRFKWs

Mon May 03, 2010 8:12 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:for those on the site to young to remember heres the millwall riot at Luton in the 80's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ulESIRFKWs

I remember listening to commentary on the game on BBC Radio. Shocking scenes-remember all the media and Thatcher (Margaret not Ben) gunning for football afterwards.

Mon May 03, 2010 8:20 pm

I really don't Luton at all, my cousin used to be one of their top boys and mocked me merciliously about running Cardiff sometime in the early seventies. I would have been about ten, he would have been around six! Turns out the Luton firm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ran around 40 Cardiff back to the supporters coach, the non drinking, non swearing, non singing normal people coach.

Luton is a pointless place, there are more chavs and divs per square metre than Milton Keynes. The FA should knock their heads together and combine Luton, Milton Keynes and AFC Wimbledon into one pathetic pile of bile name them Leeds United and f**k the lot of them to scottish premier league.

Tue May 04, 2010 4:01 pm

SOME BRIDGEND BOYS HAD A HARD TIME THERE IN THE 90'S