Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A MESSAGE FROM STEVE BORLEY

Sun May 02, 2010 6:23 pm

"TG" has extended THE SEASON TICKET DEADLINE and it was TG's idea to INTRODUCE THE PAYMENT FREE INTEREST PLAN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know you already know about it, but TG and Borley are NOW in TOTAL Control and WORKING FOR OUR FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: A MESSAGE FROM STEVE BORLEY

Sun May 02, 2010 6:24 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:"TG" has extended THE SEASON TICKET DEADLINE and it was TG's idea to INTRODUCE THE PAYMENT FREE INTEREST PLAN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know you already know about it, but TG and Borley are NOW in TOTAL Control and WORKING FOR OUR FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great news :ayatollah:

Sun May 02, 2010 6:28 pm

Well done TG and Borley :ayatollah:

Sun May 02, 2010 6:28 pm

Cheers for the info will get mine tuesday wasnt going to give ridsdale anymore of my cash.

Sun May 02, 2010 6:33 pm

COME ON LETS SHOW THE MALAYSIANS HOW FANATICAL WE ARE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 02, 2010 7:19 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:"TG" has extended THE SEASON TICKET DEADLINE and it was TG's idea to INTRODUCE THE PAYMENT FREE INTEREST PLAN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

my friend went down inthe week trying to renew his and try option free but the ticket office staff were rude as f**k hes piss right off been season ticket holder for years does this mean he can have intrest free option now this week ?

Sun May 02, 2010 7:30 pm

wez 1927 wrote:

my friend went down inthe week trying to renew his and try option free but the ticket office staff were rude as f**k hes piss right off been season ticket holder for years does this mean he can have intrest free option now this week ?

Yes no probs now TG and Borley have put their Foot down, Borley asked me to put THIS ON MY FORUM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 02, 2010 7:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

Yes no probs now TG and Borley have put their Foot down, Borley asked me to put THIS ON MY FORUM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hopefully they havnt sold his seat but i think they would soon move if they have cause they are in between julian and glen :lol:

Sun May 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Great news :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 02, 2010 8:06 pm

wish i knew this friday before i got blackmaid by the fiddler

Sun May 02, 2010 8:43 pm

annis, i bought my season ticket yesterday and had to pay all the money at once and i couldnt really afford to do it. is there anyway if i went to the club tomorrow or tuesday that i could swap the payment to pay over 3 months?

Sun May 02, 2010 8:54 pm

cefnblue wrote:annis, i bought my season ticket yesterday and had to pay all the money at once and i couldnt really afford to do it. is there anyway if i went to the club tomorrow or tuesday that i could swap the payment to pay over 3 months?

I really dont know, ask for Julian Jenkins he might be able to help you, I am sure he will try his best. :ayatollah:

Sun May 02, 2010 8:56 pm

Because of this latest offer Steve, 2 members of my family will now renew for next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 02, 2010 9:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
cefnblue wrote:annis, i bought my season ticket yesterday and had to pay all the money at once and i couldnt really afford to do it. is there anyway if i went to the club tomorrow or tuesday that i could swap the payment to pay over 3 months?

I really dont know, ask for Julian Jenkins he might be able to help you, I am sure he will try his best. :ayatollah:

okay thanks :) :ayatollah:

Sun May 02, 2010 9:52 pm

good news :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 03, 2010 6:55 am

Great News! Hopefully now with the riddler going and interest free option back we can sell a few more 1000 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 03, 2010 7:10 am

Excellent I'm really chuffed for those who were potentially going to miss out.

At the end of the day it's common sense and hopefully we will see more of that now that the Riddler has gone and Borley/TG have taken charge :ayatollah:

Mon May 03, 2010 10:13 am

Thanks for the info Annis, i paid mine in full yesterday with my credid card. so i just foned them up today, they refunded the money on my credit card and let me pay in 3 instalments .. Happy days !
once again Thanks very Much Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 03, 2010 1:02 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:Thanks for the info Annis, i paid mine in full yesterday with my credid card. so i just foned them up today, they refunded the money on my credit card and let me pay in 3 instalments .. Happy days !
once again Thanks very Much Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No probs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Great news, cheers again for the update

Mon May 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Time to take this club forward to the next step. :ayatollah:

Mon May 03, 2010 10:36 pm

Steve Borley for President!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 04, 2010 10:08 am

Wolf wrote:Steve Borley for President!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

President of the world! :ayatollah:

Tue May 04, 2010 10:14 am

Zabier wrote:
Wolf wrote:Steve Borley for President!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

President of the world! :ayatollah:

Viva El Presidente !!!! :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 7:26 pm

Is he on RedTube yet?? :ayatollah: :oops:

Thu May 06, 2010 7:46 am

Cheers Steve, ill be getting my season ticket now the riddler has been outed! i did tell christine to say a big thnaks to you!

now we have decent people in touch with the fans running the club! i feel loved again :lol: :D :ayatollah: