Sun May 02, 2010 2:05 pm

another one thats come back and bite them on the ass as well!!!! :lol:

Dont f**k with the City! ;)

Re: Shefield Wednesday

Sun May 02, 2010 2:05 pm

KARMA IS A BITCH :lol: :lol:

Sun May 02, 2010 2:06 pm

:lol: :lol: oh well last games of the season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: allways fun in they

Sun May 02, 2010 2:07 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Did you see them attack the palace player?

Sun May 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Cf39 wrote:Did you see them attack the palace player?

Yeah, thought that was just a tad harsh :lol:

Sun May 02, 2010 2:08 pm

looks like its kicking off up there :ayatollah:

Sun May 02, 2010 2:09 pm

JUST ON SKY NEWS, SHEFFIELD FANS FIGHTING WITH POLICE AT THE PLAYERS TUNNEL , POLICE GOT BATTONS OUT AND STRIKING AT WILL LOL

Sun May 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Ben wrote:KARMA IS A BITCH :lol: :lol:

The BITCH is that a BIG club has been relegated. Gutted for the loyal Owls fans !!!!! :( :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 02, 2010 2:23 pm

and they were gutted for us last season, seem to remember scores being put up on the score board, tannoys etc taking the micheal out of us!!! and at the end all laughing at us , no sympathy

and as for big club? ???? yer so big they went down lol big fans base ?? yes! only because of past top flight football etc

Sun May 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Ben wrote:and they were gutted for us last season, seem to remember scores being put up on the score board, tannoys etc taking the micheal out of us!!! and at the end all laughing at us , no sympathy

and as for big club? ???? yer so big they went down lol big fans base ?? yes! only because of past top flight football etc

flash that score up you cunts :lol: :lol: :lol:
HUMBLE PIE PIE PIE HUMBLE PIE PIE PIE :lol:

Sun May 02, 2010 2:59 pm

glad Sheffield Wednesday are down for the way the club treat away fans and for the knuckle dragging locals! I see they are still attacking people in shirts and scarves! Yorkshire the County of Cavemen and Cowards! good riddance!!!!

Sun May 02, 2010 3:03 pm

I said on this forum before christmas that the Wednesday would go down this season! We were not good enough to stay up and thats the reason we are down,not because a scoreboard was flashing results up! :o We fought to the end no given up like some teams! I can eat humble pie can you? City have'nt won anything yet so don't count your chickens before they have hatched.Some of us are old enougq to realize footballs a funny old game! Yes papa im eating humble pie and if you and ben are capable of adding your ages together they might just equall bens shoe size? :lol: :lol: :lol: All the best for the City in the playoffs!From one big club to a up and coming big club! Good LUCK! The Wednesday will be back! 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 02, 2010 3:23 pm

another bitter responce from sheff wed fan, just like last season

Humble pie you said last game to us! hope it tastes nice :lol: :lol:

Sun May 02, 2010 3:39 pm

good luck wed realy hope u bounce back next season your fans were great
down here and me and my kids enjoy that game more than any other
due to both set of fans that made a great day

Sun May 02, 2010 3:42 pm

Ben wrote:another bitter responce from sheff wed fan, just like last season

It doe's taste very nice Cocka! I'll save you a piece for the playoffs! ;)

Sun May 02, 2010 3:46 pm

sam salim wrote:
Ben wrote:another bitter responce from sheff wed fan, just like last season

It doe's taste very nice Cocka! I'll save you a piece for the playoffs! ;)

now now sam you wan us to win just as any city fan lol
dont wori with the investment u be back up you have the
fan base there now you just have to bounce back

Sun May 02, 2010 3:57 pm

i'll be at the playoff games Sleepers supporting the city like i have done all season. Only missed 2 home games because i was up north and they were midweek games! Hopefully i will meet up with a few glory hunters there! ;)

Sun May 02, 2010 4:44 pm

sam just cos you come on here dont mean i have to change my opinions ;)
your club and fans took the piss out of us last year and its our turn now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
sounds like you want us to lose the play-offs yer?

Sun May 02, 2010 5:44 pm

papa wrote:sam just cos you come on here dont mean i have to change my opinions ;)
your club and fans took the piss out of us last year and its our turn now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i don't make anyone change any oppions. Have your 15mins of fame cocka. And wheres it say that i want Cardiff to lose the playoffs! I watch cardiff with my family and friends and will be going to the playoffs.My team went down because they were'nt good enough no other reason! I don't look for excuses cocka. If you can't take the banter at football stay at home. Which i think you do anyway! ;)

Sun May 02, 2010 5:49 pm

i for one hope you bounce back. looked like it was gettin bit naughty at the end of game

Sun May 02, 2010 5:51 pm

I have no opinion on Wednesday one way or another, but attacking players? Looks like the booze and emotion got the better of some

Sun May 02, 2010 5:55 pm

sam salim wrote:
papa wrote:sam just cos you come on here dont mean i have to change my opinions ;)

i don't make anyone change any oppions. Have your 15mins of fame cocka. And wheres it say that i want Cardiff to lose the playoffs! I watch cardiff with my family and friends and will be going to the playoffs.My team went down because they were'nt good enough no other reason! I don't look for excuses cocka. If you can't take the banter at football stay at home. Which i think you do anyway! ;)

i can take the banter cocka ;) and im a season ticket holder and renewed for next season when pete lied to us months ago :ayatollah: ok cocka :ayatollah:

Sun May 02, 2010 6:12 pm

8-) ;) my mrs and daughter and family renewed theres aswell cocka! So engage your brain before putting into gear? :lol: Im off for a beer in the welsh capital to drown my sorrow and celebrate city in the playoffs! And if you want to call me the 'C' word i will gladley meet you at the Liecester game so you can tell it to my face!Nos da cocka!! Enjoy your evening!!! ;) :ayatollah:

Sun May 02, 2010 6:13 pm

I wouldn't call you the 'c' word, Sam. I've seen you, you're all "cocka's and muscles" :lol: :lol:

Sun May 02, 2010 6:14 pm

sam salim wrote:8-) ;) my mrs and daughter and family renewed theres aswell cocka! So engage your brain before putting into gear? :lol: Im off for a beer in the welsh capital to drown my sorrow and celebrate city in the playoffs! And if you want to call me the 'C' word i will gladley meet you at the Liecester game so you can tell it to my face!Nos da cocka!! Enjoy your evening!!! ;) :ayatollah:

very aggresive cocka whats wrong cant take the banter ;)

Sun May 02, 2010 6:37 pm

papa wrote:
sam salim wrote:8-) ;) my mrs and daughter and family renewed theres aswell cocka! So engage your brain before putting into gear? :lol: Im off for a beer in the welsh capital to drown my sorrow and celebrate city in the playoffs! And if you want to call me the 'C' word i will gladley meet you at the Liecester game so you can tell it to my face!Nos da cocka!! Enjoy your evening!!! ;) :ayatollah:

very aggresive cocka whats wrong cant take the banter ;)

call me anything but the 'C' word. Theres a photo of me on my avatar ive no need to hide. But if thats you on yours nice tits!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Thats my missus sam :D she was a man once alledgedly

sam you drowning your sorrows tonight., they will bounce back next year :ayatollah:

Sun May 02, 2010 7:47 pm

Was hoping that The Owls stayed up, they are a big club with a huge fan base, sad to see them go down, gutted for you Sam.