Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "THIS FORUM AWAY PLAY OFF TRIP" LEICESTER CITY

Mon May 03, 2010 10:48 am

i can confirm that my brother would like to join cheg ive facebooked our details.now lets get this fuckin show on the road!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 03, 2010 11:32 am

I'm not gonna go. I qualify and everything but I overspent at derby yesterday.
I dont mind missing it I went to Leicester earlier in the season and its the first leg. The second will be the big one.

Mon May 03, 2010 12:48 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:i can confirm that my brother would like to join cheg ive facebooked our details.now lets get this fuckin show on the road!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 03, 2010 2:21 pm

annis,
mark davies is on............ you said to put it on here to remind you :ayatollah:

Mon May 03, 2010 6:14 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Running a Minibuss for the AWAY Leg SUNDAY 9th May. Pick up points are - 7am Merthyr, 7.15amPontypridd, 7.30amFriendly Hotel(Cardiff), 7.45amCastleton,7.50am HIgh Cross, 7.55am Malpass. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Max £18 each.
If Interested, ring or Tx me on 07739836872 Chegs. As it is a Mini buss places are Limited so first come fist serve (17 places). :ayatollah

Just a a bit of a get together and Forum Celebration :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Dibs Tel 07979996726 :ayatollah: is still Running his Coaches as well, usual pick ups from the Oak Pub(Bridgend) etc :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun 9th May 2010 13.15pm semi final 1st leg.

Chegs i will take 2 spaces if any left? Can get on at castleton as only down the road from me. :ayatollah:

Mon May 03, 2010 8:27 pm

milly44 wrote:annis,
mark davies is on............ you said to put it on here to remind you :ayatollah:

Cheers Milly :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 03, 2010 8:28 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
BlueCheg wrote:Running a Minibuss for the AWAY Leg SUNDAY 9th May. Pick up points are - 7am Merthyr, 7.15amPontypridd, 7.30amFriendly Hotel(Cardiff), 7.45amCastleton,7.50am HIgh Cross, 7.55am Malpass. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Max £18 each.
If Interested, ring or Tx me on 07739836872 Chegs. As it is a Mini buss places are Limited so first come fist serve (17 places). :ayatollah

Just a a bit of a get together and Forum Celebration :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Dibs Tel 07979996726 :ayatollah: is still Running his Coaches as well, usual pick ups from the Oak Pub(Bridgend) etc :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Chegs i will take 2 spaces if any left? Can get on at castleton as only down the road from me. :ayatollah:

Can you ring or texts him to confirm :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 03, 2010 8:35 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Text or ring me to confirm mate.

Mon May 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Can you ring or texts him to confirm :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 04, 2010 9:48 am

Only 2 seats left now and match tickets, if you want to come you better hurry, give me a tx or ring me cheers

Tue May 04, 2010 3:34 pm

ME
MILLY
CLAIRE
MARK

ALL GETTING ON AT MALPAS.

THANKS MATE :ayatollah:

Tue May 04, 2010 4:34 pm

Lucky I have already booked with you Chegs, merthyr 7am. Brunswick at 6am for a few Budweisers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 04, 2010 4:35 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:i can confirm that my brother would like to join cheg ive facebooked our details.now lets get this fuckin show on the road!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 8:26 am

how many spaces left cheg??

Wed May 05, 2010 9:55 am

Lloyd cant wait :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Josh how many of you is it? And have you got tickets?

Wed May 05, 2010 12:36 pm

sorry cheg, i forgot i am busy that day dont worry bout the spaces.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Yes there are :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 pm

if there's a spare place ill come, i dont have a ticket but ill come for the piss up and stay outside or with the van :ayatollah:

get wrecked and have fun

Wed May 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Ben wrote:if there's a spare place ill come, i dont have a ticket but ill come for the piss up and stay outside or with the van :ayatollah:

get wrecked and have fun

Ben, yr very welcome, text Chegs :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 9:07 pm

is there still room? And can you supply tickets? I'm gonna ring the boss.

Wed May 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Just spoke to Chegs, says we're ok for the two of us to get on the bus, picking up from by asda pontprennau. think the bus is full now. blooooobirds!!!

Wed May 05, 2010 9:28 pm

WERE TOTALLY FULL UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 9:45 pm

We are set and ready to go :ayatollah:

Who is driving?

Wed May 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Hi Cheggs/Annis I know its a long shot but i will be happy to join you if anyone has got a spare ticket? :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 7:02 am

im sure anyone would join them for a spare ticket :roll:

Thu May 06, 2010 7:11 am

Ben wrote:if there's a spare place ill come, i dont have a ticket but ill come for the piss up and stay outside or with the van :ayatollah:

get wrecked and have fun
fetch your rods ;)

Thu May 06, 2010 7:53 am

chippy909 wrote:We are set and ready to go :ayatollah:

Who is driving?

We have a driver included for £18 each, Full up and Ready to go :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 7:55 am

you guys stopping for a beer anywhere then on the way up ? :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 7:58 am

Martyn1963 wrote:you guys stopping for a beer anywhere then on the way up ? :ayatollah:

As near as possible to Leicester, maybe even the players hotel on the roundabout going in to Leicester :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 8:04 am

not sure where our " refreshment break " will be , upto Andies and Turners who usually find somewhere out of town and away from the boys in blue so we can have a hassle free drink or 3 ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: