£700,000 Dave Jones.
£300,000 Backroom staff.
£2.5 Million The Players.
£5 Million Langston.

Plus £3.5 Million back to the Fans GOLDEN TICKET

I hope we have money to buy NEW PLAYERS :lol:

Re: OVER 9 MILLION IN BONUSES, PLUS

Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:30 pm

£700,000 to the Riddler. Now we know why he is hanging around. Did he not say as soon as we have found a new owner he would hand the keys over. Well Riddler we now have one so how about living to your word.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:IF WE GET PROMOTED (Approx)

I BELIEVE IF WE GET PROMOTED TO THE PROMISED LAND :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The following Bonuses

£700,000 THE RIDDLER :evil:
£700,000 Dave Jones.
£300,000 Backroom staff.
£5 Million Langston.

with bonuses like this it has to be top priority for all those concerned to win these games :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:59 pm

The following Bonuses

£700,000 Dave Jones.
£300,000 Backroom staff.
£5 Million Langston.

and for the DISINFECTANT :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:14 pm

I guess the £5m to Langston is a debt to be paid off, I guess that's sort of positive.

Whilst it's too much I can't argue with bonuses for the coaching staff and players. Which player would proft the most, Chops I guess?

Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 pm

The following Bonuses

£700,000 Dave Jones.
£300,000 Backroom staff.
£5 Million Langston.

I think there is a bit more of a serious side to this Annis.

with all this going out - and I have a vague recollection of promises being made to others on the basis of promotion, it puts one arm behind Jones' back before we start.

We don't want a year up there and then come back down in a wors emess than before, but without spending a serious amount of money our team will end up getting hammmerred week after week.

Don't get me wrong i'd love to see us go up, but I dont think it will make all our problems disappear.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:23 pm

riddler is clinging on desperatly, banking on promtion to get his bonus..... someone should just **** the tw*t ! :twisted:

Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:58 pm

It was Riddler who agreed and made all these bonuses.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Alex wrote:I guess the £5m to Langston is a debt to be paid off, I guess that's sort of positive.

Whilst it's too much I can't argue with bonuses for the coaching staff and players. Which player would proft the most, Chops I guess?

Alex this £5million will not come off the £10million debt this is a bonus that has always been part of the settlement/agreement with Langston.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:09 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Alex wrote:I guess the £5m to Langston is a debt to be paid off, I guess that's sort of positive.

Alex this £5million will not come off the £10million debt this is a bonus that has always been part of the settlement/agreement with Langston.

Correct Carl, This is on top of the £10 mill(separate deal), which should of been £24 Mill.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Correct Carl, This is on top of the £10 mill(separate deal), which should of been £24 Mill.

Yes Annis £10million from £24million and the £5million bonus was always that, a bonus for promotion. Sam has taken a direct hit of £14million and never ever has he received the £88,888 monthly payments promised by PR since January.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:30 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Thats the £5million I wouldn't begrudge to Sam, if it wasn't for him we certainley be sitting here looking forward to a potential place in the Worlds top football league. He may have made some colossal balls ups but without him we'd probably be looking at a play off with Upper Cwmtwch Sheep Worriers for a place in the Peter's Pies Paper Plate (try saying that after two glasses of wine) division seventeen of the west wales league sponsored by Swansea (spit,yeeach) City PLC. Then wondering why they have fifteen fat blokes on steriods while we have eleven skiny malnorished opharns from Spoltt.

I've been to Wembly to see Cardiff City in an FA Cup Final never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that possible twenty years ago. That as far as I'm concerned is down to one man, Sam Hamman.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:33 pm

The following Bonuses

£700,000 THE RIDDLER he can f**k off robbing c**t
£700,000 Dave Jones. He can f**k off its his job to get us to the best position, pay for his summer holidays 10k max
£300,000 Backroom staff. they can f**k off, give em all a £50 argos voucher
£2.5 Million The Players. they can have a bonus based on wage and if they are part of next years squad
£5 Million Langston. Pay the man :D

Plus £3.5 Million back to the Fans GOLDEN TICKET Im up for them keeping my cash and using it for the 2011/2012 season

:ayatollah: :D :lol: :ayatollah: :D :lol: :ayatollah: :D :lol: :ayatollah: :D :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Didn't Riddler also promise to pay off a whole load of debts from Premiership monies (Shine)? I would also suspect that some of our transfers have Premiership promotion add ons (Bothroyd, Chopra, Gerrard etc)

Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:59 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:The following Bonuses

£700,000 THE RIDDLER he can f**k off robbing c**t
£700,000 Dave Jones. He can f**k off its his job to get us to the best position, pay for his summer holidays 10k max
£300,000 Backroom staff. they can f**k off, give em all a £50 argos voucher
£2.5 Million The Players. they can have a bonus based on wage and if they are part of next years squad
£5 Million Langston. Pay the man :D

Plus £3.5 Million back to the Fans GOLDEN TICKET Im up for them keeping my cash and using it for the 2011/2012 season

:ayatollah: :D :lol: :ayatollah: :D :lol: :ayatollah: :D :lol: :ayatollah: :D :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Didn't Riddler also promise to pay off a whole load of debts from Premiership monies (Shine)? I would also suspect that some of our transfers have Premiership promotion add ons (Bothroyd, Chopra, Gerrard etc)

Well remembered Tony.

This ties up with what i was thinking.

I'm pretty confident that we'd have to pay £1m to Sunderland if we went up, and I'm also sure that it was siad from the recent discussions with creidtors that they would get paid if we went up.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Didn't Riddler also promise to pay off a whole load of debts from Premiership monies (Shine)? I would also suspect that some of our transfers have Premiership promotion add ons (Bothroyd, Chopra, Gerrard etc)

Well remembered Tony.

This ties up with what i was thinking.

I'm pretty confident that we'd have to pay £1m to Sunderland if we went up, and I'm also sure that it was siad from the recent discussions with creidtors that they would get paid if we went up.

I think your right Tim.

Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:04 am

And there are many more Bonuses as well to add to this.

Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:22 am

It's not ideal but that's the situation, so no point in us worrying. Look on the positive side. If we go up the debt situation will be a lot better and we can just do what Stoke did when they went up and rely on free transfers as well as loan signings. To be honest, given our chances of staying up, I'd rather we had a team of loanees rather than contract committed players who we would be stuck with on high wages.

We need to get promoted first though lads!

Sun May 09, 2010 8:28 pm

The following Bonuses

£700,000 Dave Jones.
£300,000 Backroom staff.
£5 Million Langston.

WHO DESERVES THEM ?

Sun May 09, 2010 8:36 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Thats the £5million I wouldn't begrudge to Sam, if it wasn't for him we certainley be sitting here looking forward to a potential place in the Worlds top football league. He may have made some colossal balls ups but without him we'd probably be looking at a play off with Upper Cwmtwch Sheep Worriers for a place in the Peter's Pies Paper Plate (try saying that after two glasses of wine) division seventeen of the west wales league sponsored by Swansea (spit,yeeach) City PLC. Then wondering why they have fifteen fat blokes on steriods while we have eleven skiny malnorished opharns from Spoltt.

I've been to Wembly to see Cardiff City in an FA Cup Final never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that possible twenty years ago. That as far as I'm concerned is down to one man, Sam Hamman.

This is a cracking post and brought a few chuckles out of me! :lol:

Sun May 09, 2010 8:36 pm

The fans, DJ and the players/management.

Sun May 09, 2010 8:44 pm

If it happens lets pay them all off so we can move on.

Mon May 10, 2010 9:41 pm

I hear the malaysians are much more careful and dont waste money :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Annis, how sure are we they will take over even if we are not promoted? is it coincidence the EGM is just after the play/off final?
Heard weird rumours about them getting 6m back and keeping shares ect etc, none of it makes sense to me but wanted to check how confident you are and whathas actually been signined, if you know? cheers?

Tue May 11, 2010 7:29 am

2blue2handle wrote:Annis, how sure are we they will take over even if we are not promoted? is it coincidence the EGM is just after the play/off final?
Heard weird rumours about them getting 6m back and keeping shares ect etc, none of it makes sense to me but wanted to check how confident you are and whathas actually been signined, if you know? cheers?

I am 100% sure, but if we dont get promoted, they have said they will cut our over heads immediately in Half. Sell certain players who are well over paid and Sort Jones contract out.

Tue May 11, 2010 2:44 pm

cheers mate, and that sounds fair enough to me