Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wages for next week

Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:35 am

I hear there is no money as of yet for the wages next week. Will Borley and TG stump up again?

Re: Wages for next week

Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:55 am

borley mate isnt stumping up anything the same as the tax bill nowt zilch trust me

Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:13 am

We can have one of my famous 1970's style whip rounds, that should help them out. Now who remembers them then.

ANSWERS ON A POSCARD TO CLUBB 44.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:51 am

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:I hear there is no money as of yet for the wages next week. Will Borley and TG stump up again?

The play off Semi-Final is giving us about £500,000 in ready cash, with Sponsors etc.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:14 am

DEANO wrote:borley mate isnt stumping up anything the same as the tax bill nowt zilch trust me

To use one of your own previous quotes...

"why do these people claim to be in the know what do they get out of it amazes me though"

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:48 am

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:I hear there is no money as of yet for the wages next week. Will Borley and TG stump up again?

Todays game will bring in 7000 paying customers (7k x £20=£140000) and the play off will bring in 26k x £20=£520000. Thats £660,000 plus other incomes (programmes, Sky TV, sponsors, Premier club, merchandise). We are looking at about a million quid.

Add in new season ticket sales and we should have enough to pay the wages this month. What happens in May depends on play off final qualification.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:59 am

We should be due prize money from the football league once the season ends and you get more the higher you finish in the league, which might explain why DJ wants 3rd place.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:18 am

DEANO wrote:borley mate isnt stumping up anything the same as the tax bill nowt zilch trust me

Deano you slate Borley all the time yes he Def put part of last months wage bill and TG Put the Majority in.

Also he did help with the Tax bill as part of it was paid, but every month it increases.

HOW MUCH DOES RIDSDALE PAY IN TO OUR CLUB ?

Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Deano you slate Borley all the time yes he Def put part of last months wage bill and TG Put the Majority in.

Also he did help with the Tax bill as part of it was paid, but every month it increases.

HOW MUCH DOES RIDSDALE PAY IN TO OUR CLUB ?

Ridsdale puts in minus £1,000,000 on average. My baby has put more in.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:57 am

with Newcastle and WBA going straight back up dont their parachute money get divided out between the championship clubs too ?

Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:03 am

Martyn1963 wrote:with Newcastle and WBA going straight back up dont their parachute money get divided out between the championship clubs too ?

Yes.

And that is a LOT of money.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:11 am

borley stumped up for the staff wages last month deano and thats a fact. tg made up the shortfall in the players wages.
Out of interest why do you think borley as a 7% shareholder has to keep stumping up cash when the chairman who is drawing a wage and owns 10% of the shares dosent contribute a penny

Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:24 am

Lawnmower wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:with Newcastle and WBA going straight back up dont their parachute money get divided out between the championship clubs too ?

Yes.

At least £1m (could be as much as £1.7m) but I don't think it is paid out until July

Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:38 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Yes.

At least £1m (could be as much as £1.7m) but I don't think it is paid out until July

Maybe the club could borrow off a bank and use it as security (similar to what they did with the TV revenue) ?