A forum for all things Cardiff City

season ticket

Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:53 pm

i have had a season ticket now for years and i never renewed at
xmas due to the fact the lies coming out of the chairmens mouth
and vowed i would not get one as long as he is there
now loyal fans are being blackmailed to renew before may other wise
we will not get one if city get promoted
what away to treat loyal fans some who have given there reasons for not renewing on
other threads we are being told that ridsdale has no say over club matters but then
he comes out with this scheme why hasnt borley or other board members made a comment on it
as usual they are taking the piss out of the fans
i hope an pray that city get promoted or this could come back and bite city in the arse
and city will lose many many loyal fans i just wish the board were as loyal to the fans as we are to the city

Re: season ticket

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:00 pm

May 1st deadline is crazy. And where does your Average City Supporter get this type of money in a week?

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:03 pm

hailesy wrote:May 1st deadline is crazy. And where does your Average City Supporter get this type of money in a week?

like i said mate hope they get promoted if they do you will have
the prawn sandwich brigade down there

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:05 pm

sleepers wrote:i have had a season ticket now for years and i never renewed at
xmas due to the fact the lies coming out of the chairmens mouth
and vowed i would not get one as long as he is there
now loyal fans are being blackmailed to renew before may other wise
we will not get one if city get promoted
what away to treat loyal fans some who have given there reasons for not renewing on
other threads we are being told that ridsdale has no say over club matters but then
he comes out with this scheme why hasnt borley or other board members made a comment on it
as usual they are taking the piss out of the fans
i hope an pray that city get promoted or this could come back and bite city in the arse
and city will lose many many loyal fans i just wish the board were as loyal to the fans as we are to the city
un

I renewed before Christmas but fully understand your situation and I think it totally sinks. Why should you have bought a season ticket when the club has faced 3 winding up orders in the last 5 months? That's hardly your fault and any sensible fan would hold on to their cash until things became clearer.

However, instead of being helped to buy tickets now the club seems to have stablised loyal fans are again being treated like shit and are expected to find £300+ at the drop of a hat.

It's totally out of order.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:09 pm

tony if they would have been honest and open from the start i would have got my season ticket
but when you got the chairman telling lies to loyal supporters and investers no chance
but it not just him is it there are other board members there and they do not say a word
so they are all the same